Canvas for 06 Rinker 360

GeorgeAGeorgeA TorontoPosts: 4Member
Hi Everyone, I recently purchased an 06 Rinker 360 Fiesta Vee and it came with a relatively new canvas (see pic).  I have no use for this canvas as I always use the regular bimini style enclosure.  I'm not sure what this is worth, but if you are in need of it let me know and we can work out a deal.
Happy boating!

Comments

• StodgeStodge ✭✭✭✭ Lake St. ClairPosts: 2,549Member ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard George.  

Are you sure you want to sell your mooring cover?  I use mine when it's time to shrink wrap the boat.  The Bimini and camper come all the way down, and that goes up.  If nothing else you might consider saving it for the next owner.  I'd expect a mooring cover that size to run $4K or so.  A local canvas shop could tell you what they'd charge to make one.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 ✭✭✭✭ Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Posts: 2,404Member ✭✭✭✭
    Agree - I store indoors in the winter. I take my bimini/camper canvas home to clean and protect and I leave that mooring cover on all winter. 
    Wine-N-Down -- 2006 342 Express Cruiser

• GeorgeAGeorgeA TorontoPosts: 4Member
    Hi guys, I usually leave my camper canvas on when I shrink wrap...but I see your point when to use it.  Well If anyone wants it and will use it I will let it go :)
  • cls10105cls10105 ✭✭ Cleveland TNPosts: 271Member ✭✭
    To bad its not for the 342. Man that stuff high
    cruising on 6. tw0s
  • walleyrwalleyr Posts: 34Member
    Still available? I'm interested.