Options

I need a gauge panel and switch panel for Rinker Captiva 272, 2000. Thanks for any information.

I need a gauge panel and switch panel for Rinker Captiva 272, 2000. Thanks for any information.

Answers

• Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum.

Best place to look for parts like that is https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    If not available how good are your fab skills?  You can buy blank plastic panel sheets for less than 50 bucks and cut out your holes using the old panel as stencil.  If you want wood grain or any other look vinyl wrap it.

I use a dremel and exacto knife as well as a small jig saw blade. Very fine tooth.

I also like replacing the factory switches with new led rocker switches but my boats are all older. Id rather have led breaker switches than the bus fuses.  Your imagination (and fab skills) are the only limit.

I also like to buy fancy new fasteners at home depot, stainless or brass depending on the look im going for. I don't like the plastic caps. Tapered screw heads in the beveled washer make for a nice clean look that wont chip, break or fade.