X

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Rinker Photo Gallery

X

Post edited by Michael T on

Comments

• jmoen438jmoen438 Member Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    Now that's a Christmas present! Definitely need to see more photos when she is ready for the water. Merry Christmas!
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa came early! Congrats!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    The 2014 360EC is an awesome boat. A friend of mine just got one and it is a beauty. Best of luck and enjoy your new Christmas gift.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

X

edited November 2014

X

• TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats MT and Merry Christmas. I'm sure that Santa was glad he didn't have to cram that thing down the chimney. Have a great new-boat season.
    MnK
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • kneedeepkneedeep Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations MT, it's beautiful.
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More pictures please!!!!

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Michael T! 
    Very nice boat, hope you have nothing but good luck and fun with it.
    Jerry

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    congrats MT and happy new year to everyone!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• OldDogNewTrixOldDogNewTrix Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    MT, nice to have chatted this afternoon. I can' t wait to see this beauty when she's launched. I know you suggested I add the underwater lights, got me thinking. There's still a good month before launch. Have you sorted out what you are putting in, and how many?
    Wayne '09 340 EC
    edited November 2014

X

• unikguyunikguy Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

hello michael

sorry i didnt respond earlier. i just saw your message of last year. i leave to florida in fall  and sometimes i just dont pay attention to my messages while in florida.first congratulations on your new boat.

but i will say, you made the right choice. i have the same boat, a 2013 360ec with the 8.2l and axius system. fantastic boat. i love it very much. spacious, excellent quality. the only difference is probably the vessel view, i have the old  model.

in my opinion, in its class its the best boat among the boat manufacturers. i attended as usual the miami boat show in feb/14, and i still will say its the best boat in its class. best value for this boat size. and the service from rinker, is as good as it gets. randy rinker is in my opinion the best customer service person in any industry, not just the boating industry. this guy is just great and will support you with any issue you may have.

rinker has some great guys working in the factory that take pride in their jobs. you will enjoy this boat just like we have. where are you boating? i boat on lake ontario in port credit area.

any info you may need, please feel free to email me. i will ensure that i answer you. but the boat is sweet and you will love it alot.

sam