New way to post a picture

BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
edited May 2013 in Non-Boating Related
Thanks to Member Artistofdesign we have a new link for posting pictures don't use the message board link use direct link and insert it above in insert image works great. This probably works in image shack also haven't tried yet. Yes Direct Link also works in Image shack see below

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn

Comments

• BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod

• TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Hey you've been super busy Boomer but I thought this sounded familiar, and it's a great reminder to everyone about how to post pics here, we'd covered the imageshack "direct" question in a thread you started back in April under Express cruisers > Picture test. 

(Link below)

Maybe the process and options should be in the KB that we can direct new users to and so it'd also show up in a quick search. Love the pics and sure want it to be easy for new posters. Wasn't it somehow tacked to the top in a sticky as a most asked question on RBO?

Yes, as was mentioned, Imageshack works the same way by copy/pasting the "direct" link into the "insert image" icon(above) after choosing where you'd want it in your reply text. 

Cya, Mike

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    I know we've been pretty busy and some things kind od drift over my head at times I've always used the forum link in RBO and it always worked. KB?