Options

Winter Storage Covers

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    Dream you look good in white LOL
    LOL!  You must like my boat then too! :) (Oh and the palm trees in MD)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    coverguycoverguy Member Posts: 122 ✭✭
    standing by, waiting for the opportunity to send out a quote. Til March I am doing 10% + 10% discount on all covers that Fisher has patterns for. If I have to come out and measure the boat, I will still do 10% discount. Boat must be between Maryland and Conn. 
    Darren Fitzgerald
    darren@pmwinterboatcovers.com
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    www.pmwinterboatcovers.com
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    zaverin1zaverin1 Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Ye being on a lift makes sense that it’s higher 
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a pattern for a 2004 Rinker 270?
  • Options
    J3ff said:
    Do you have a pattern for a 2004 Rinker 270?
    I believe so. I will check on Monday. Can you email pic of boat so I can compare if I do have right pattern? And where are you located?
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    Hey Guys, I am getting in a used Fisher Winter Storage Cover for a 2002 Rinker 270FV. Cover was made 10/2007 and picked up and inspected every year by Fisher Canvas. I expect the cover in my warehouse in the next week and I will have Fred Fisher inspect it and I will take pictures. New today, made from the lighter material, it would be approx $2400. Email or call, if interested in the cover let's talk. This model ran from 1999-2006. Arch, swim platform, transom zipper door.
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Ah I dont have an arch but would be very interested in a used cover. Wonder if it could work for a 2004 270 with no arch. hmmm

Sent you an email. 
  • Options

@j3ff, only way it could possibly work is if you build a framework similar to the arch to hold that part of the cover tight.  It could be made out of something like PVC.

Not sure what's with Al's comment, but I highly recommend a full cover for the winter (if you can't or don't want to pay to store inside).  It will keep your boat like new!  It just needs to have proper ventilation.  I've been using full covers now for 13 years without any issues.  Wax the boat before covering and she is ready to go in the spring.  No cleaning needed!

• Options
    Yeah I already have a frame that we use for shrink wrap... def looking into it. 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the heavier Fisher winter cover and I love it. When I need to replace this one, I will get the lighter material. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    well, for us peasants who have to pay triple your price to store outside... looks like a cover it is!  Then again having running water and power all winter is a nice perk. Also includes haul out, power wash and commissioning in the spring
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All, except the smallest, marine operators in my area are going to indoor storage.

• Options
    I am running a 10% + 10% discount this month. Just put the deposit down and it will hold the price until you are ready for the cover in the fall. Email or call and I will send you info and pricing. darren@pmwinterboatcovers.com 856-857-7475
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    FDNY49FDNY49 Member Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Cover for 2004 Rinker 312 Fv
  • Options
    Yes, I have the pattern and will pricing it up tonite.

Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    without all the details of the cover, here is the pricing; Sunforger material $2915 - 10% discount = $2624 - 10% discount = $2361.00, plus shipping. This price good til 3/31. After 4/1 , the price is $2624. The deposit is $1000 to hold the price and we can deliver in 2-3 weeks or in the fall.
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    I can also offer Weathermax material, lighter than the Sunforger. $3498 - 10% discount = $3148 - 10% discount = $2833, good until 3/31. Then the price is $3148 with a deposit of $1000.
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    Good deal for a 312 cover!  I paid about that same price for a 310 cover back in 2006.  My current cover just finished it's 7th winter and only needed a couple small fixes.  Covers are one of those expenses that pays for itself, but for some reason I just don't see many people doing it.

• Options
    I just helped a customer purchase OEM Complete Camper Enclosure for his 2004 342. purchased from Ameritex, retail was over $1600. Buying thru me, he paid $1450 shipped. Can I help anyone else with canvas and covers?
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    thehottubguythehottubguy Member Posts: 2
    Do you have any pictures of boats with storage covers on them ? Fiesta vee 312 or similar?
  • Options
    Do you do any kind of mooring cover that covers all the windows? Moving to FL soon and have seen them down there... 
  • Options
    Do you have any pictures of boats with storage covers on them ? Fiesta vee 312 or similar?

Yes I do. I will go thru my photo's and find some. Email me when you can darren@pmwinterboatcovers.com
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    J3ff said:
    Do you do any kind of mooring cover that covers all the windows? Moving to FL soon and have seen them down there... 

Email me boat details and I will see what I can do. Where are you located?
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    you gotta start thinking about pulling the boat for winter. This year, invest in a winter storage cover. 10% off all Fisher covers. darren@pmwinterboatcovers.com
    Post edited by coverguy on
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    FallnInkFallnInk Member Posts: 6
    @coverguy - how much for a full winter storage cover for an 05 FV 342?
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still say if I had to go through all of that I just could not afford that extra to deal with it and only use the boat what 6 months of the year maybe? Sounds like some of you did not get that this year. I have had our 270 for 4 years, it sat for what two years and I still put 200 hours on it....
  • Options
    FallnInk said:
    @coverguy - how much for a full winter storage cover for an 05 FV 342?
    Retail $3536 - 15% discount = $2998.00, plus shipping, for the new Fisher Winter Storage Cover. Covers everything down to the waterline. Transom zipper door.
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    coverguy2coverguy2 Member Posts: 8
    Hey guys, I'm back. The site kept telling me to update my password but refused to send me the link to do it. I just signed up as Coverguy2 and back to help with covers and canvas. My email is darren@pmwinterboatcovers.com still and 856-857-7475 is my cell.
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @coverguy2 the password has been problem for many members. The amins have been able to help some members. 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    coverguy2coverguy2 Member Posts: 8
    If anyone is thinking about a cover for next year, instead of shrinkwrap, I am offering an extra 10% off all quotes. Put the deposit down and we will deliver the new Fisher Winter Storage Cover in the fall when you are ready. I offer the extra 10% off on boats that we do not have to measure, the ones that we have the pattern already. However, I will do 15% off all covers for everyone in this group if you want the cover right away.