Options

How do I set my dash clock?

one_love_azone_love_az Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
New to the site and grabbing a bunch of great info so thanks.  Anyone out there know how to set the dash clock - 2006 342.  Any help is appreciated

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Thanks Liberty - I didn't notice a post but its a "new to me" boat - I'll check it out.  If not, I'll take a pic and attach 
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good. Full disclosure, my post doesn’t work well. It will move the large hand and stop. I don’t keep it accurately set. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine been at 12 o'clock for a year now.
    I think a digital volt meter to monitor the house batteries is more use full. 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine been at 12 o'clock for a year now.
    I think a digital volt meter to monitor the house batteries is more use full. 
    I removed my 12 Volt socket on the dash and added this digital meter. I'm sure there's one out there like this that would fit where the clock is.

2008 330EC
  • Options
    Will be a few weeks before I can get back to her but I've got some good things to check.  thanks 
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aero3113 said:
    I removed my 12 Volt socket on the dash and added this digital meter. I'm sure there's one out there like this that would fit where the clock is.

I love that idea. A quick search shows a gazillion like that available. Some replace and others just plug into the socket. Gonna get me one. 
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options

thanks - amazing I didn't see that post but all is good.  Interesting that the clocks are different.  I appreciate the help :)
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says it's boating time B)B)
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    MinaMina Member Posts: 43
    I realize this post is a few years old but, does anyone know where I can get a knob for my 2004 342 FV clock. Also, it seems that the clock does not run unless the keys are in the on or acc position. Any thoughts?
    Ken Walker 2004 342 Fiesta Vee
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,554 mod
    Doubtful you could find the knob.  Maybe you could find a used clock on eBay and buy it just for the knob.  If it only works with the key on, some previous owner has plugged it into the wrong wire.