Round Cockpit table for sale

diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 1,218Member ✭✭✭✭
22.5” round solid 1.5” thick cherry cockpit table. Carved nautical star, clear gloss epoxy finish, (4) stainless dual-size cup holders and polished table mount. Replacement for the round white plastic table... $400 

Comments

• Glassguy54Glassguy54 Posts: 544Member ✭✭✭
    Hey @diggin2day1, have you thought about adding bronze powder to the epoxy filler in the carved out areas so it looks like metal inlay? That would be bitchin!
  • diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 1,218Member ✭✭✭✭
    I am experimenting with different powders/tints... it’s tough to get it to blend evenly and not get 4 million bubbles while mixing the epoxy. Some cool stuff though!
  • aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYPosts: 2,617Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    @diggin2day1 I'm sure you already know but when working with epoxy like this and you get bubbles use a heat gun before it starts to set and they come right up to the top and disappear. I made a bar and poured an epoxy top, had bubbles used the heat gun and every single one went away.
  • StodgeStodge Lake St. ClairPosts: 2,555Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just so I can start saving my nickles, how much for a rectangle shape table?  Round is nice for drinks but useless to eat at.  

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

Stodge said:
    Just so I can start saving my nickles, how much for a rectangle shape table?  Round is nice for drinks but useless to eat at.  
    Depending upon size, carvings, lip, stainless cup holders, mahogany stripes, etc... approx $400 and up.  
  • StodgeStodge Lake St. ClairPosts: 2,555Member ✭✭✭✭
    Stodge said:
    Depending upon size, carvings, lip, stainless cup holders, mahogany stripes, etc... approx $400 and up.  
    Just like the one pictured, just 16x28 or so in size.  I have to measure what I have now.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• JPCJPC Posts: 41Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    That is a beautiful table top.  Is it the same size as the round plastic table pictured?  
    edited April 2018
    JPC said:
    Is this the same size as the round plastic table pictured?  
    Yes it is
  • trip_ntrip_n Posts: 502Member ✭✭✭
    @diggin2day1==fyi someone on rinker group facebook.....is looking for a table
  • mikejudd65mikejudd65 Gloucester, MAPosts: 24Member ✭✭
    table still available? @diggin2day1

I also posted on your FB page about cabin steps for a 2004 342 ....... 
    "Next Adventure" 2004 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342 , FWC Horizon Mercs, Blue Imron Hull
  • chuckrace6chuckrace6 Magothy River, MarylandPosts: 17Member
    Do you still have it for sale and what is the shipping on it or is that included?  I'm from Glen Burnie Md. Just outside Baltimore. Thanks
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 5,410Member, Moderator mod
    Hey @chuckrace6 - welcome to the forum!  I'm just down the road from you.  

I'm sure @diggin2day1 can make another one for you.  He is our expert with the CNC machine and can make just about anything you desire for the boat.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• chuckrace6chuckrace6 Magothy River, MarylandPosts: 17Member
    Hi Dream_Inn, I'm going to get a table and a set of Radar Arch lights from him. Just have to make my mind up as to what table I want. They all look great ! Thanks
  • GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Greenwood Lake NY Posts: 792Member ✭✭✭
    Keith maybe you can make me a sort of hang table 15 in long  about 6 or 7 in wide with round edges ,my thought is to attach it to the back seat in front of where the back table is .When I put the 2 sun cushions obviously there is no table ,this will be almost like a small shelf to put whatever on I bought some brackets that will permanently attach to the back seat with slots in them and the shelf will have brackets that slide into the slots 
         I made this table in October of 2018 and it’s been sitting in the rack ever since. The amount of work, time and materials made it impossible to sell. So a  few weeks ago I designed and built a slide-out cup holder for it. I brought it down to my boat a few days ago to snap some pictures and accidentally let the admiral see it... Now it’s ours. Lol. 
        It’s made of solid 1.5” thick mahogany with a 1” thick cherry inlaid “waiving” flag. She’s my pride and joy... 
    @GMSLITHO - Greg, I was actually working on something like this with another forum member... 
    @GMSLITHO - Greg, I was actually working on something like this with another forum member... 
  • GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Greenwood Lake NY Posts: 792Member ✭✭✭
    That’s a piece of art not a table