Wanted - Filler cushions for aft seats 342

Looking to purchase the two piece filler cushions that go in front of the aft seats in the cockpit of a 2006 Fiesta Vee 342.
- or, if you have them but are not willing to sell - I will offer $25 for a good set of accurate measurements and pictures so I can have them made.

Comments

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!  I don't have the fill cushions for the transom seat, but I have a fill cushion for the U-shaped settee in the cabin, in case you need that.  

http://rinkerboats.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/9362/for-sale-cheap-fill-cushion-for-342-cabin 
  • johnepjohnep Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    I have a set I can measure and send pictures of.  Might be later this week as they are at my storage bin.  I could likely trace them on card board and send you the templates.  Are you local to NH?  You could take them to have a set made at an upholstery shop.

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    johnep said:
    I have a set I can measure and send pictures of.  Might be later this week as they are at my storage bin.  I could likely trace them on card board and send you the templates.  Are you local to NH?  You could take them to have a set made at an upholstery shop.

It's comments like this that really make this site so great! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now you see the bars sit just under the back seat and the front sits on the ridge under the magazine rack(dumb thing should be a tackle box) so you can double check your measurements. Good luck 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Cincy342Cincy342 Member Posts: 4
    WOW!!! you guys are awesome! Thank you so much Dream_Inn for taking time on the pictures!
    I live in Cincinnati, but just sent the boat to Florida so I am not there to measure it - I am going to try and make up a cushion and send it down there for my next trip. Can I send you the $25 via paypal for your time? 
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Cincy, it was @reneechris14 that took the pictures for you.  Looks like he took many great pictures and hopefully enough to get things made up so you can use have it made when you get to FL!  Good luck and post some pics when you have it finished.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• randy9000randy9000 Member Posts: 15
    Cincy342 , were you able to get the cushions made? I am looking for the same items. I spoke with Rinker and they no longer produce them nor do they have dimensions or any information to assist in reproducing them.

Any info you have will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks! 

2005 Rinker 342 - Maryland
  • randy9000randy9000 Member Posts: 15
    johnep, Is it possible that I place an order for the same templates?

Thanks
    2005 Rinker 342 - Maryland