Steelers

Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
Goodbye Steelers. Go Ravens!!

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Too funny!  Browns really gave them a great scare!!  I loved it!  & honestly (not to sound like a Raven's fan), Browns were complete robbed of a 99-yard touchdown.  But hey, only the second NFL game I watched this year, so really doesn't matter much here. :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Goodbye Steelers. Go Ravens!!
    Ravens???????? Really???????? 1 and done.................
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • 04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    This is why people don’t come visit you @Handymans342
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I thought Handy was a Dallas fan. 
    Boat Name : 

• Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    randy56 said:
    lol I thought Handy was a Dallas fan. 
    Or a Redskins fan...
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explain
  • rkinrossrkinross Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    This just wasn't the Steelers year.  They lost too many games that they should have won when they were ahead in the 4th quarter.  The LeVeon Bell holdout didn't help either.  Now Brown is wanting to be traded.  I knew it was over when we had to rely on Cleveland to make it into the playoffs.
  • zaverin1zaverin1 Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Bell should of played last few games 
    would of been in better position to market himself
    big Ben days are numbered 
  • 04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    Explain
    Rooting for the Ravens lol
  • boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭
    Steelers problems start with the coaching. Wouldn't have these personality issues if Cowher was still here. Remember a couple years ago when AB kept getting penalties for TD celebrations? They asked Tomlin about it and his response was 'he's an adult, what do you want me to do'. Uhmmmm....you are the coach, put a stop to it!
    Patriots are next
    Patriots are next
    LOL 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkinross said:
    This just wasn't the Steelers year.
    Not their year?  Try telling that to a Redskins fan.  A friend of mine got free seats to the Eagles game ... 12th row on the 50, used to sell for $400+.  They left at halftime because they couldn't stand any more.  
    It was a Browns year!! :)  Of course, comparing to their last couple years, any improvement is a good year!  

I'm worried about Raybo when the Pats loose .
    I'm worried about Raybo when the Pats loose .
    Dont worry about me. The Cowboys going nowhere they looked awful even though they won.  
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dream_Inn said:
    It was a Browns year!! :)  Of course, comparing to their last couple years, any improvement is a good year!  
    Go Browns! 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

Well one thing for sure. The Pats do not want to face the Ravens .
    My Colts are clearing a path to the Superbowl!
    Boat Name : 

Were the Colts that good or were the Texans that bad??
    Well one thing for sure. The Pats do not want to face the Ravens .
    I hope your watching this game. The Ravens look terrible....... They stink!
    Defense is great. 21 year old QB sucks
    Defense is great. 21 year old QB sucks
    Typical Ravens fan. Blame the QB that got em there. :) and yes, the whole team sucks!! I'm now glad the Browns lost. It actually gave me something to watch today and enjoy! It'll make for a great off season for Ravens.

The Ravens made it interesting at the end.
    Go Steelers!!!
  • skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    Bears have the real life Ray Finkel
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    The Steelers upper brass really have me teed off!!!! Yeah we've had winning seasons but thats just because of the talent on the team. With all this talent we should be a dynasty. This team has the talent to compete in the Superbowl in at least the last 3-4 years however......we have a sucky coach that does not know how to discipline a team, does not know how to coach against teams that we should beat with eyes closed, he's blaming all his other coach's, the issue is HIM, not his other coaches. When you listen to him after a game, he's all talk but can never follow up on his actions......I don't like the guy.....have not liked him for at least 5 years!
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
    Hey Dan does that mean your not going to take him for a boat ride?  or over for dinner? 
    Boat Name : 

• DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'll take him for a boat ride.......I need a new anchor!!!!....LOL
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
    DanD2 said:
    The Steelers upper brass really have me teed off!!!! Yeah we've had winning seasons but thats just because of the talent on the team. With all this talent we should be a dynasty. This team has the talent to compete in the Superbowl in at least the last 3-4 years however......we have a sucky coach that does not know how to discipline a team, does not know how to coach against teams that we should beat with eyes closed, he's blaming all his other coach's, the issue is HIM, not his other coaches. When you listen to him after a game, he's all talk but can never follow up on his actions......I don't like the guy.....have not liked him for at least 5 years!
    Dan I agree that your coach is a buffoon however IMO your QB stinks also. Big Ben in big games and big game situations chokes. He is not a winner......... New coach and new QB and the Steelers would be a hard team to beat................ Just say'n
    DanD2 said:
    Tomlin is on a very short leash right now. Upper management/the owners are getting rid of Tomlin's "buddy" coaches. He is reading the writing on the wall right now. The two that fell aren't the only ones that are going to go. I would also like to see Tomlin go. If he doesn't do something next year, he will be gone. We all know the Rooney's don't just fire coaches like other teams around the league. The do keep them beyond their useful life. Three coaches since 1969.

When I get my season ticket holder survey in the next few weeks, I know that I will be voicing my displeasure.
    Go Steelers!!!