Coffee Maker Plug on 342

The coffee maker doesn't work on my 342 and I suspect it came unplugged from the side of fuse panel.  I've read the posts about removing the microwave to gain access and it is something I'd rather not do if I don't have to.  Is there a way to look and see if it is actually unplugged before I disassemble half of my galley?

Comments

• StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    When I removed my coffee maker it was a 1 way trip.  The connection was not a "plug" but direct wired instead.  Could be that Mr. Coffee has kicked the bucket.

The removal process I used was to remove the screws under the coffee maker, then use a hot knife to cut the plastic brackets on the top of the coffee maker to allow it to come out.  I guess I could have put it back in just using the bottom screws.  But my intention was to use the space for storage.  I have yet to make a proper insert for the space.  I put large cups in it.  But some day I'll get it more finished.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• IanIan Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭
    I think on my 310 by pulling the switch panel I can get to the back of the coffee maker. And it’s plugged in. Not sure about the 342 though. 

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    My 342 is a "plug in"
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's magical feet to the micro out with put dismantling the galley I speak from experience. You can buy a $20 borascope there's a gap over the top off cabinet. The electrical panel comes out pretty easy that's where it plugs in. My micro was broke so it was coming out. There's 4 screws that go up threw the bottom to hlod a piece of plywood the micro is screwed to. Then up push the micro back about an inch to unscrew the black starboard piece and the micro with come out gingerly. 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct