Super Bowl

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
Holy smokes what a game. Pat's going to another Super Bowl............ Go Pat's!!!!!!!!!!
2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Comments

• randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both game's in over time, Pat's fan's pumped up. The young team KC has a bright future. Prediction : Pat's win SB
    Boat Name : 

• zaverin1zaverin1 Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    You never bet against pats but I thought it would be Kansas City vs la but nope lol
    i do think that Pats will win

• reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Pat's. That's was a cold night. 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Get the Duck Boats ready....................... Pat's 34........... Ram's 24....... Go Pat's!!
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the talking heads are predicting Pat's to win. Some reason I'm just not that reviled up about watching the game. No dog in the hunt. Good luck. 
    Boat Name : 

randy56 said:
    All the talking heads are predicting Pat's to win. Some reason I'm just not that reviled up about watching the game. No dog in the hunt. Good luck. 
    Really???? I have been watching national broadcasts all week and everyone is picking the Ram's.
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you have to talk, do it while the game is playing ... not during the commercials.  
    BORRING!!!!
    Then leave........
    raybo3 said:
    BORRING!!!!
    Then leave........
    Not even watching
    randy56 said:
    Who the heII are these guys....lol Try watching NBC,CBS, Fox, NFL network. The are all picking the Rams
    Go Rams. I hope Donald breaks Brady's leg
    Go Rams. I hope Donald breaks Brady's leg
    Your a real class act........
    Just keeping it real
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    My Canadian perspective fwiw. Like patriots - don't like Brady or Belichick. Actually I have nothing but contempt for both of them who I think are whiners, cheats and liars. I went to school in an American school for grades 7,8 and 9. I was on the football team, basketball team and baseball team - coaches ALWAYS stressed winning with honor. IMO neither Brady or Belichick can even spell the word yet alone define it. The Ravens would have beaten them a few years ago if not for the stupidest play call in the history of football!
    Seattle should have beat them too
    I think Raybo will kill himself if Brady retires
    Michael T said:
    My Canadian perspective fwiw. Like patriots - don't like Brady or Belichick. Actually I have nothing but contempt for both of them who I think are whiners, cheats and liars. I went to school in an American school for grades 7,8 and 9. I was on the football team, basketball team and baseball team - coaches ALWAYS stressed winning with honor. IMO neither Brady or Belichick can even spell the word yet alone define it. The Ravens would have beaten them a few years ago if not for the stupidest play call in the history of football!
    When I hear people say "cheaters" then that tells me that they just dont know sports. Every sports team try's to get the upper hand on an opponent. I am willing to bet that no body followed that stupid deflategate as closely as I did. Trust me it was a witch hunt and total BS with absolutely no findings. Just for the heII of it, next time its cold out after a warm day check your tire pressure.  To say a certain team would have won except of a certain call....... well thats why they play the games because nobody knows whos going to win. Yeah a play here and a play there determine the out come of a game. Its called sports. Tell me MT what has Brady or Bellichik wined or complained about? They ALWAYS say "I could have played better or I could have coached better". They never complain about refs or weather or anything. EVER!!!!! Most people do not like the Pat's because they win. Plain and simple. Sure Bellichik grunts and groans at the media but he never ever complains. Pat's win tonight 34-24!!!!!!!  
    Seattle should have beat them too
    But they didnt' did they...
    3rd best ever QB is calling the game. Just sayin
    They win cause they cheat. Plain and simple
    They win cause they cheat. Plain and simple
    you have no class........ Romo 3rd best QB ever?????????/ not only are you classless your just flat out stupid...... you dont know sports at all
    Steelers have won 5? Cowboys 5.  They never cheated in any of those games. Cowboys whipped Buffalo straight up. Whipped Miami too and the Steelers
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @raybo you have a pretty good memory regarding boats but it seems a bit vacant regarding the Brady and Belichick. Regarding winning - in my opinion there is a very big difference between doing everything honorable you can do to win and cheating. As a former coach of mine said , ( he was an American who was a former football coach at Notre Dame) if you cheat and win you have nothing but a hollow victory.

Regarding not knowing sports I have level one refereeing qualifications for football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, hockey and lacrosse. At 6'6" and at the time 235 pounds you wouldn't have questioned my athletic ability or would have to your regret. I disagree with you respectfully when you say that anyone who questions your perspective of the Patriots and/or winning doesn't know sports as I consider that an ill thought out comment.
    Well said MT if I may say so myself
    See 1st penalty goes to Pats as usual
    Michael T said:
    @raybo you have a pretty good memory regarding boats but it seems a bit vacant regarding the Brady and Belichick. Regarding winning - in my opinion there is a very big difference between doing everything honorable you can do to win and cheating. As a former coach of mine said , ( he was an American who was a former football coach at Notre Dame) if you cheat and win you have nothing but a hollow victory.

Regarding not knowing sports I have level one refereeing qualifications for football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, hockey and lacrosse. At 6'6" and at the time 235 pounds you wouldn't have questioned my athletic ability or would have to your regret. I disagree with you respectfully when you say that anyone who questions your perspective of the Patriots and/or winning doesn't know sports as I consider that an ill thought out comment.
    I have played sports at a high level and I have coached and reffed for many years. I have coached such players as keith tkachuk, Jermain Wiggins, Frank Candella to name a few. MT you said Brady and Bilichik were winers. I asked you to tell me when you ever heard either one of them wine? You cant. There comments are always on to the next game. They dont wine. Cheating????????? Its all crap and you know it. People are just sick of the Pat's because they are always winning over the last 19 years but I will guarantee you if your team had a winning streak like this you would feel the same way I do........... 
  • boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭
    My biggest disgust with the Pats is 1) Brady's poor sportsmanship. I have seen a few games they lost where he runs to the locker room pouting, refusing to congratulate the other team 2) a few years ago when Gronk 'assaulted' the guy from the Bills. Very easily could have ended that guys career and should have been suspended. That was no different than drop kicking a guy from behind after the play is over. No difference. And NE explanation was that Gronk tripped? C'mon! And yes, I have heard Brady whine alot after getting hit. Also Gronk complained that the reason he did that to the Bills player was because he was getting held. He said he had complained to the refs all game about it and used that as an excuse for assaulting him. Not the first time I have heard Gronk whine about how guys play him.