EXPLORE WITH RINKER EVENT - LAKE CUMBERLAND, KY

jmillerrinkerboatsjmillerrinkerboats adminPosts: 47Member, Administrator, Moderator admin

LAKE CUMBERLAND | June 7 - 9

What to Do While You’re There

2ND ANNUAL LAKE CUMBERLAND BOAT SHOW & EXPLORE WITH RINKER  |  at State Dock  |  Explore Lake Cumberland in your Rinker boat, meet up with other Rinker owners from all over the country, and take a look at some brand-new Rinker models! Plan a family vacation and visit the coves, falls, and beautiful scenery with your family and other Rinker owners on Lake Cumberland.  |  Enjoy food and clothing vendors  |  Free Admission  |  Show Hours: June 8th: 12 Noon - 6PM, June 9th: 10AM - 6PM, June 10th: 11AM - 4PM

~ REGISTRATION AND MORE INFORMATION HERE: https://rinkerboats.com/explore-with-rinker-lake-cumberland/

OTHER THINGS TO DO

Lake Cumberland Tiki Restaurant | State Dock

Ship Store | State Dock

Lake Cumberland State Park

Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery Visitor & Environmental Education Center | Jamestown, KY

Lake Cumberland Dragway | Jamestown, KY

Cumberland Falls | KY

Mammoth Cave National Park | KY

Lake Cumberland Tourist Commission | Russell Springs, KY

Star Theater | Russell Springs, KY

Lake Cumberland Winery | Monticello, KY

State Dock Address: 6365 State Park Rd, Jamestown, KY 42629

Phone: (270) 343-6000

-Rinker Boat Co. Marketing
Post edited by jmillerrinkerboats on

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn mod Annapolis, MDPosts: 5,396Member, Moderator mod
    Sounds like a great time!  Nice to see Rinker getting involved and having more family events like this!  It reminds me that I need to check in with my local dealer to see what's planned for this upcoming boating season.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• rasburyrasbury ✭✭✭✭✭ Sanford, FLPosts: 5,450Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    that looks great! How about a drawing to fly a family up from FL?   :)
  • 04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat ✭✭✭ Lexington, KYPosts: 243Member ✭✭✭
    This is great! I’ll have to add it to the calendar!
  • strictlybliznesstrictlybliznes Posts: 46Member
    been looking at this post every time i log on and always thought,"too bad its in KY" well it just occurred to me it'll be summer...its on a weekend.. why not fly down... Once more info comes out ill be flying down from NJ B)
  • jmillerrinkerboatsjmillerrinkerboats admin Posts: 47Member, Administrator, Moderator admin
    been looking at this post every time i log on and always thought,"too bad its in KY" well it just occurred to me it'll be summer...its on a weekend.. why not fly down... Once more info comes out ill be flying down from NJ B)
    That's great! Can't wait to see you there. We are working on publishing more information about this soon!
  • jmillerrinkerboatsjmillerrinkerboats admin Posts: 47Member, Administrator, Moderator admin
    Some updates and edits were made to this post.