2014 360 RINKER FOR SALE: 2.5 YRS MERCRUISER FULL WARRANTY ON ALL SYSTEMS

bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in General Boating Discussions
ONE OF A KIND 2014 360 EXPRESS CRUISER
$183,500U.S
Considering all serious offers. P.M me, I would love for my girl to go to a Rinker forum member.
This pristine 360 is presented in showroom condition. Message me and come view for yourself, take a road trip to Chicago Yacht Works for a viewing (INDOOR HEAT STORAGE)
250 HRS 
THIS WAS THE PRIDE OF MT'S FLEET ! 

Post edited by bry1429 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    WOW! Bryan I hope that this sale is part of your future plans and not due to illness of you or your Admiral!

I'm going to think positive thoughts and say it is for the good, then say - if anyone is thinking of EVER getting a 360/370 class size THIS would be the time!

It is not my place to discuss another Captain's sale, but may I say that this boat is a one-of-a-kind boat and opportunity. At the risk of repeating comments I made about this boat in the past.....it was treated with the highest respect and an "open wallet" from the minute I received it.

The "break-in" period exceeded Mercruiser specifications and was overseen by a personal friend - one of the few 5 star Mercruiser certificied technicians in the Province and personally checked-over by the Chief of Mercruiser Technical staff in the Province.

It has options found on no other 360/370 class Rinker - personally overseen by Randy Rinker including correspondance and pictures of its construction.

It has ALL of the options found on this size Rinker as well as several not offered and only approved for me by Randy Rinker - Axius joystick (where it should be placed) on the helm, Diamante Frost super-superior and luxurious upholstery, up-graded HVAC system, Ocean LED superior package. Wash down system mounted in rear transom locker (totally unique) instead of in the cockpit. Too many "unique" options to mention......The bottom coat was done by the best gel coat technician in Eastern Canada at a cost of $5,000.00

Most important of all.....this boat was treated with the utmost of care at all times but PARTICULARLY at the most important time of its life - the first 20 hours. How a boat is "broken-in" sets the stage for its performance it's entire life.

Service was way "above and beyond" Mercruiser requirements: example - the drives were removed every year, completely serviced with lube changed and a certified Mercruiser engine alignment tool was used to check alignment.

Bottom line: when it was surveyed prior to its sale to Bryan the surveyor said it was the best maintained boat, in the best shape he had been on in his 25 year career - better than factory new.

Bryan, I hope your boat finds as good a home for you as it did when I sold it to you. 

I repeat this amazing, completely unique Rinker EC 360 is a once-in-a-boating-lifetime-opportunity for someone. If it is not in your future tell a VERY good friend about it - he will thank you!

With Bryan's permission I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have about my time with this boat - just PM me.

BTW - over the years I have discussed this boat - in private - with Bryan......he treated it every bit as well as did I!

Bryan - best wishes to you and the Admiral.

Regards to all fellow Rinker owners......respectfully - MT

BTW - The Mercruiser Platinum Engine/Drives/Axius/Electronics Warranty on this boat is still valid until 2022. This is Mercruiser FACTORY Warranty - not some 3rd party warranty.....HUGE BONUS!!!!! This coverage cost me $15,000.00  
    Post edited by Michael T on
  • bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Hi Michael ! Happy to see you all energized and on the forum. I still say RINKER should hire you as Head of Sales for Both Canada/U.S 😁 should I add Turks/Caicos to your territory 🏝
    The Admiral has her mind set on doing the Great Loop (half at a time) then mooring in the south for the winters then back up for summers. The Loopers are all pulling into Hammond harbor now prepping to head into the Cal sag river to begin their descent. 
    Admiral loves the Absolute Navetta 48 and the Swift 50 (both 2019's). She has given me the thumbs up to hunt one down in 7-9 yrs (retirement). I figure if either of those are pushing 10yrs old at the time we buy that they will be newish and low hours (and half the price of new 💰) . We will miss the 360 tremendously but she does not fit in our "big picture" and when the Admiral gives you the go ahead to upgrade YOU DO IT while your still on her good side😘
    Post edited by bry1429 on
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Good luck with the sale. The boat is a real beauty to say the least. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
    Thanks Raybo ! Lets work out a payment plan with you 💸 ?!?!?!? 3yrs full warranty left . This 360 as it sits with all MT customized on top of what I added if you were to buy brand new 2020 would be pushing $340,000 ++
  • kordokordo Member Posts: 229 ✭✭
    I'm assuming US$ since you are in US.  MT is Cdn if I'm not mistaken.  Thanks.
    kordo - is your wallet starting to "twitch"? It would be a great boat!!!!! :-)

Yes kordo, I am all about the U.S Dollar. Whereas my Canadian bro MT will take any currency you have and turn it into GOLD !
    💰💷💴💶💵🧽
    LOL!

shawnmjr said:
    Gotta love the forest gump image thrown in with the boat pics. 
    Nobody is "paying" to buy my boat tonight but At least @shawnmjr is "paying" attention to the fine details of my sales ad 🤪 lol
    FYI my Forum Brothers and Sisters;
    Most reputable banks give NEW boat loan finance % rates on used boats 10yrs and newer, USBANK being one of them.
    Just bumping this sales post a tad 🤓
  • jbschmalz23jbschmalz23 Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    MT’s fleet is definitely the way to go! We absolutely love our 310. No one at our boat club can believe it’s a 2013! MT and gytee took amazing care! Some of the simple things that MT customized, like additional outlets and fans, etc. may seem small...but man all those little things come in handy! If anyone is interested in the 310, I could upgrade to the 360!  :D
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    Attention to detail is incredible.  Someone will be getting a GEM of a boat!  
    2000 Captiva 232 
    edited August 2019
    Thanks guys. I had a couple of friends with Rinker EC 360s. Every thing they said they wished they had I put onto ours - plus the Admiral has a great imagination! LOL  I think two of my favourite custom changes were putting the Axius at the helm (THANK YOU Randy Rinker) because on that size of boat (and my height LOL) I HAVE to stand to see the swim platform as I back the boat in (I always back into slips). The other would have to be the Diamante Frost upholstery - I put that on the EC 310 too at the suggestion of the marina operations manager who was a good friend. Not only is it super strong and looks real cool it is "cooler" to sit on and you don't stick to it like regular upholstery......As you can probably tell I am excited to be a small mpart of this. I love Rinkers and the prospect of someone getting this very unique and absolutely amazing boat is very exciting to me. The way that boat jumped onto plane with those beasts of 502s roaring - I will never forget. We leave for a month in Aruba in 10 days but I will take my laptop and be "glued" to this thread! This is so cool!!!!! MT
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That short swim platform is a killer for those of us with a dinghy. Otherwise sweet ride. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
    edited August 2019
    Respectfully disagree - there are lots of EC 360s where I boat and there were a few on the internet at one point with dinghy rigs that leave every bit as much room as on a 342.....and unlike a lot of other Rinker models the swim platform on the EC 360 would support a tank. The swim platform on my EC 360 was faaar more robust that my friend's 342.
    Respect your opinion B-D on the "short" swim platform.
    I was going to remove the davit cover pieces on my platform last year and install the davit hardware to my dinghy but Chose not to, if I used my dinghy more and was keeping the 360 I for sure would invest in that option. It may not be the largest platform on the Rinker fleet but it for sure is large enough and then some for a dinghy to be mounted in any fashion. 
    P.S- anyone on the forum purchasing my 360 ; I will throw in my west marine 310 dinghy for free and help you mount it to the platform to prove its large enough.
    NOW THAT'S A DEAL !

Next subject: MAKE ME AN OFFER💰😁
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a fine Rinker. and we all know the history behind it. The engine room is cleaner that most boats cockpit area, That boat could not have  had any better care anywhere by anyone else but MT. It's out of my budget. My question is why wouldn't that 360 make a great loop boat?
    Boat Name : 

Hi  ! Valid question @randy56. Any boat can make the loop as long as it is not over the height of the lowest fixed bridge and the draft is not tooooo deep for the shallows. It's up to your physical comfort level and wallet comfort zone. We would love to take the 360 on the loop (it's very comfortable to be behind the fancy helm) but we are planning to live aboard with family visiting before during and after we are through with loop cruising.  It's all whatever one prefers. See the very interesting link attached.

Great Loop Boat Requirements - What you need to know before you go.

Sure that inflatable fits. Probably not bad to pull ip either. My original Mercury 270 inflatable with a 3.3 hp was quite doable. That set up is virtually impossible with the AB 9.5AL and 9.9hp I have. Yes, I tried it too. That was more my point. 

Here is how mine sits on my 342. 

Not dissing the boat, great set up. 

PC BYC, Holland, MI
    I really think that dinghy mount would fit and work nicely on my platform, If I dont sell this year I may go with that next spring. @Black_Diamond - What is the name of that mount you used ?
    The 2014 Platform in my Opinion IS HUGE and would be able to accommodate its hardware 
    Maybe just my eyes have it looking shorter?  I have the Hurley H3o davit. LOVE it. It is the only one that worked with my AB dinghy. 3rd time (davit type) and a wasted $1k later. 

PC BYC, Holland, MI
    Maybe just my eyes have it looking shorter?  I have the Hurley H3o davit. LOVE it. It is the only one that worked with my AB dinghy. 3rd time (davit type) and a wasted $1k later. 
    10-4 BD, looks nice and easy to load and unload. Thanks
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting read on Great loop requirement. I choose plan A , but probably will not get approved.
    Boat Name : 

• zaverin1zaverin1 Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,550 mod
    Good luck Bry as I know this is a great boat that has really been taken care of!  I'm sure she'll go to a grateful owner.  

I've tied up with many 360s and they are wonderful boats.  Only problem I have in general (& spoken with those at Rinker that can affect change) is the "wings" that come down on the sides of the edges of the swim platform along with the rounding of the platform.  For that reason alone, I will not raft-up two newer platforms next to each other.

We are also considering a loop boat for about 6-9 years from now.  We have lots of looking to still do as well.  Good luck with that!

Now, I certainly don't want to steer off topic, so back to the beautifully maintained boat that is up for sale!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

edited August 2019
    zaverin1 said:

@zaverin1 yes please ! I will take that
    C52 Carver !
    I think @Michael T needs a beautiful all black hull 310 with all the bells and whistles, that he can look at out his condo window, so I can buy a beautiful all black hull 360 😋
  • TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭
    I think @Michael T needs a beautiful all black hull 310 with all the bells and whistles, that he can look at out his condo window, so I can buy a beautiful all black hull 360 😋
    Come on Josh! You barely got the 310 wet and you already have 5-foot-itis?!  :D
  • JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh I need this boat! Good luck with the sale, its nice to dream of owning one like that.
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
    TonyG13 said:
    Come on Josh! You barely got the 310 wet and you already have 5-foot-itis?!  :D
    “Hi, my name is Josh, and I have a boat problem!” 😂 That 360 is the dream boat! Lol.