Anyone familiar with this 2006 Rinker 300??

I am trying to find out details on the cabin table setup that was added to this 2006 300. The boat was sold by Knot 10 Yacht sales in Pompano Beach FL. I would like to do the same in my 2005. Anyone??

Comments

• RustySRustyS Member Posts: 83 ✭✭

I have the exact same boat with teak/holly floor, etc. '06 Model.

Do not have the table.....and I could not imagine this being very comfortable to sit at. And...it will be "in the way" traveling fore/aft in my opinion. If this was done, I would be talking with Diggin to get a custom narrower table, PLUS would need a really long post as this settee is quite tall. Some who have sat here can't touch floor with their feet.

Good luck!

• Hawk600Hawk600 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    I am only 5'8" and I am one of those that the feet don't touch! To me the settee is kind of useless without a table there, when your feet can't touch and you have nothing to lean against it is not really comfortable at all. So I actually picked up a couple cherry tables from the previous owner from his new to him Regal, they are 19" x 29". I am going to use one for the cockpit table and thought to put the other in the cabin. It is smaller than the one in my previous post and may work out better. I have also purchased a Garelick side mount table, that would have a mount on the front of the settee with an angled leg. Just trying to make functional use of the settee with my vertically challenged family!