dock neighbor selling 280EC

boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭
I don't know much about the boat and only heard about it cause my wife saw them post it on Facebook but dock neighbors have either a 2007 or 2008 280EC they are selling. All I know is it has a blue hull, very clean, has a newer trailer and think it has a 6.2 but not positive. They are asking about $47,000. I was on it once during a raft up but didn't pay much attention but remember it was clean.
It is at our marina in Bridgewater, PA, about 25 miles north of Pittsburgh just off the Ohio river. PM me and I can give you contact info. They don't know I'm posting this here but just trying to help them and the buyers out.

Comments

• reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes seen it on the Rinker Facebook page today.nice boat. 2007
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know they were talking a couple of years ago about going bigger so guess they made that decision.
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is my boats twin. I saw it when I went to a boaters party on the Beaver River a few weeks ago. It’s a nice boat. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
    Yeah. There is an identical one in front of him on the dock with a black hull. Their boats are at the outside of C dock. I'm on the outside of B dock at the Ohio river end. You probably saw my boat when you went by.
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boatman37 said:
    Yeah. There is an identical one in front of him on the dock with a black hull. Their boats are at the outside of C dock. I'm on the outside of B dock at the Ohio river end. You probably saw my boat when you went by.
    I did see the black one as well. I guess I should have hit you up to let you know that I was going to be at Taylir Cay for the weekend. I didn't make the Lobsterfest yesterday. Next year I will let you know when I am down that way.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
    Sounds good. Come to think of it I think I saw you. I thought it was the dock neighbors but the name on the back looked different. I mentioned to my wife there goes Scott and Tina then I looked again and IIRC the name on the back was in black or dark blue? The name on theirs is silver. Couldn't read the name though. We were sitting on our boat and 'you' were heading past our marina towards the Ohio. 

BTW-I guess dock neighbors bought a new boat yesterday so now they have 2 until they sell the 280. I think they bought a Four Winns 358. No idea what year though. Only saw a picture and a FB post that they bought it.