New to us Rinker questions.

Hello to you all!

We've just bought here in the UK a 2008 Rinker 280ec with a Volvo Penta D4 and drive and we are very pleased with it. However, I do have a couple of questions that I hope all of you Rinker experts can answer.

At the helm position there is a panel of "fuses", or more likely miniature circuit breakers and more again at the battery switch panel by the transom door. They are a small, round, black type and I've never seen this type before. The one for the bilge pump(s) has popped and although I've cleared the problem from that circuit, I cannot get the breaker to reset. How do you do it?

On the starboard side, just by the engine hatch, mounted low down just above the deck, is a mysterious switch. It sits under a cover and is marked "Line 1". What is it for?

We have a Kenyon alcohol/electric stove and whilst we favour alcohol stoves, this one is a very poor performer. I've contacted Kenyon in the US and they were not much help and there is no UK agent for them. Has anyone replaced one with an Origo version?

I think that's it -- for now!

Regards, Nick & Julie.

Comments