2006 Black Hull 342 must go 64K

Guys, i am ready to step up to a larger Rinker and am ready to list my boat.  But rather than tacking on all the brokrage fees i want to see if anyone in the clubs might have an interest and save the brokage fee. I will do this for a few week before I list it so please spread the word.  My bank is owed 64K and that is what I will let it go for.  As you all know a 06 is worth thousands more.  It has the Merc & Bravo's with about 320 hours. it looks and shows great and has the teak floor down below. You can reach me for more info at;   billrobinson59@gmail.com

Thanks

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Great price!  What are you looking to move into next?

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Boatin BillBoatin Bill Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

Yes, I figured by the time you add all the brokers fee's and then to haul in & out fee's I would rather see if I can get a quick buyer and pass the savings to him.

Not sure on the new boat yet but when I met you this summer at Still pound I fell in love with yours!  So I will be checking those out.  Did they ever put diesels in those?

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod

Well, if you remember, the two 390s there both had diesels.  I'm not sure if I've seen the 400 with the diesels but I'm sure it was an option.

Good luck as I'm sure with how nice the boat is and the great price, you will soon get a buyer!  Maybe we'll see you next summer rafted up next to us in a twin boat!

:)>-

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• explore7425explore7425 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure where you are but I'm guessing you are not to far from me since I was at still pond. I forwarded this to a friend who is shopping. 
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC