New Here

Just registered I've been on Rinker Boat Owners for a long time heard about this board over there [link=http://www.rinkerboatowners.com/forum/index.php]http://www.rinkerboatowners.com/forum/index.php[/link]

I have a 1999 Fiesta Vee 270 which I have owned since she was new, and we love her dearly she has a 454 Bravo 3 we had to spend some cash on her this past season coupler and Bravo 3 went bad but 7 grand later we are good. At least now I have the new lower gear casing with more protection the uper casing was fine just needed new bearings but after 800 hours we all wear down some. I have the same user name on RBO as I have here, Come visit us sometime great group over there.

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn

Comments

• 2007Rinker2462007Rinker246 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Same for me Babyboomer.  I too have been a long time Rinker owner. In fact, I'm on my 3rd bowrider.  I've  had a 1996 - 180, 2000 - 232, and I just spent my first summer on an almost new 2007 246. It only had 55 hours on it when I picked it up in April. I'm wxfcstr on the RBO.
  • BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    This place is kinda dead

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • dmeyer502dmeyer502 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Hey Boomer.  It's Rinker342 on the RBO site.  Had a senior moment when I registered here as dmeyer502.  Anyway, I agree.. this site is kinda dead when you are used to the activity on the RBO site.

Doug

2005 342

Boat name:  Crews Control

Formerly Rinker342 on RBO

• parkrode360parkrode360 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Hey, Boomer! I had registered here awhile back (someone had posted the link on RBO), but it looks like they cleaned up the posts and relaunched the site.

For others on the site, we have a 2006 Rinker 360 and love it to death (even though it's black!)  We boat on the Hudson, and for my money it's one of the best places in the world to get out on the water!  Hope to see you out there soon!