Options

Camper Canvas

I?m looking for a camper canvas for my Captiva 232 Bowrider 2002, i have only the Biminitop now. Any suggestions ? Best regards: Henka

Comments

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Contact Arnolds Boats and Motors they are a Rinker Dealer in Louisville Ky. they have sold a lot of canvas on rinker Boat Owners Forum.
    2041 River Road
    Louisville, KY 40206-1006
    (502) 896-8864

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    RichRich Member Posts: 11
    I have the 232 captiva, i had a camper top custom made when i bought the boat from boat n rv. Most marinas will know someone that can handle that. I think it cost around a thousand to have zip up windows with screens and a door. Really comes in handy when its cold and rainy.
  • Options
    simsrosimsro Member Posts: 2
    I've been trying to replace a side curtain after cleaning this spring and I discovered it didn't float! Unfortunately, I was in contact with Arnold's Boats (KY) and have gotten the runaround. Since last April, I've provided boat info, color of the canvas, part number of the opposite part (I lost the starboard side) and described, in minute detail including measurements, only to be asked, yesterday, to provide the HIN! Not what I call service. Still looking, but NOT with Arnolds.
    simsro
  • Options
    simsrosimsro Member Posts: 2
    Babyboomer wrote:

Contact Arnolds Boats and Motors they are a Rinker Dealer in Louisville Ky. they have sold a lot of canvas on rinker Boat Owners Forum.
    2041 River Road
    Louisville, KY 40206-1006
    (502) 896-8864

Babyboomer, been trying to get service from Arnold's since April! Nothin' but runaround for a simple piece of canvas. See my reply to Henka.