Options

GALLEY FRIDGE IN A 2006 342 fiesta vee

Has anyone replaced their galley fridge ? .in looking at the door  opening does it go through with no hassle   tks 

Comments

• Options
    CraigyCraigy Member Posts: 1
    Did you ever get anywhere with this? I have a 2003 342 – and have removed the fridge (Tundra) but it doesn't seem like it will fit through the sliding door! Awesome design!
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Hey a couple of my friends have the same problem. Can not fit the fridge through the sliding doors. One is a SeaRay and other is a Hydro Sport.... I assume its a common problem to boating. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    If you can't get the old fridge out, how will you get a new fridge (of the same size) in?

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    RY, I meant if taking the door off doesn't work.  

• Options
    I was just curious since mine is not working the very best.  Mine sweats on the inside.  Planning to have a friend who does HVAC try to charge it.  

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    I've noticed mine sweating more on the inside as well lately.  Not sure why, but it's coming just from the freezer area.  Seems to keep things cold and freezer stays frozen, but it is something I've been monitoring.  If you figure something out, please let us know.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    I agree with RY
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure someone on here was talking about replacing their fridge like 1 or 2 years ago, and they had to take the door off. I'm pretty sure if you do that it will work.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    SERENDIPITYSERENDIPITY Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    WELL in short the  freezer would  freeze all except by the  sensor on the back  so the sensor area being thawed would always be running .  my fridge man said it cannot be fixed .so all i did what get a frozen pliable  water  bottle  place it on the sensor  and voila  freezer /fridge/tundra   runs and shutoff normally