Options

2006 342 Express For Sale

[size=3][font=calibri]Like brand new 2006 Rinker 342. If you are serious about a large cruiser, you will not find a cleaner, lower hour boat priced this low. I am leaving to fly another overseas deployment early this summer so I have priced this boat to be well below any other Rinker this new or size around. Covered slip in freshwater since new. (Lake Cumberland, KY)  Less than 230 hours on each engine (Twin Volvo V8's with Volvo Penta Outdrive Duo Props). Full covers to include full camper enclosure. Two refrigerator's(one inside, one outside) ice maker next to the wet bar, blender and sink on wet bar for making the perfect drinks, stand up self enclosed shower, 3 sinks, hot and cold water, sleeps 6-8, flat screen tv/dvd, windlass, heat and ice cold air condition, silent mode 6.5kw kohler generator, sun pad on bow and bench pad on swim platform, color moving map lorance GPS, 6 disk CD changer, SIRIUS XM Satellite Radio, 4-110 outlets for electronic hookups, lots of storage space, transom hot/cold shower, on board self sealing vacuum system, ship to shore radio, extended swim platform, matching factory bedding and pillows, the list goes on and on and on. If it was an option in 06 this boat has it. Boat is Coast Guard Vessel Documented.  Can provide more info on contact.  Serious inquiries only please. I leave in June and will be gone for one year. The boat is in wondeful condition inside and out. If interested, I will email pics. I am pricing the boat at $78,500 to try and move it fast. If you know someone who is serious about a 342, they will be hard pressed to find one this price, all fresh water, and near spotless, with perfect covers and enclosures also. If interested please call (334) 791-7130  [/font][/size]

Comments