Options

RB forum 4 years old. Happy Birthday.

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,458 admin
    Happy Anniversary and long live the RBOC......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    pepmysterpepmyster Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    :Draybo3 said:
    Happy Anniversary and long live the RBOC......

All I've wanted was to just have fun.

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. Great place and great people. We're lucky this lived on from the old forum thanks to the mods and Rinker!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Lifes GoodLifes Good Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    Agee BD.  The first year was a bit rocky with the transition and a bit emotional to lose the original site. However, we are greatful for the mods and hard work & devotion here!
  • Options
    luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations and thank you for being part of making a great forum for all
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A top tier spot on the net!

This is one of the most helpful forums I'm involved with and it's saved me more than once. TikiHut is a better boat today simply because of those who shared their time and experience to help someone else with a question. Hope that others continue to post things that'll be helpful to the next generation of Rinker owners too.

Cheers, and I raise my glass to each and every one on the RBOC forums!
    HAPPY FESTIVUS. :D

Thanks. Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,556 mod
     Definitely a great place to be!  & as mentioned, very glad most people moved over here from the other forum.  & some great members have been added as well! ;)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    edited December 2014
    It took a lot of work to rebuild this site a few of us worked to keep the old RBO but when it failed we salvaged what we could. Some I don't see here anymore such as Parkrhode360 he lost his boat in the NY huricane. Dream Inn Mvn and Raybo all need a hand in keeping this together. I've kind of moved on myself but I still watch.

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Yes Rinker Yan justlike the cruiser but with a lot more room to move around

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    TietsortTietsort Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Wow time flys!!! It doesn't  seem that long ago.... What was that other forum called? I was so bummed when it went down. Then came RBOC. Thank you for the place where everybody's knowledge  and experience can be shared.
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,458 admin
    The old forum was called The RBO. We added the C for Club on the new site....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com