Options

Where is summer boating weather?

KYSEANKYSEAN Member Posts: 121 ✭✭
Still haven't been able to get the new boat out yet. River is way to high with trees floating all over the place and lakes are the same thing not to mention the temps are pretty cool. I'm having withdrawls. ;(
2012 Rinker BR216 5.0

Comments

• Options
    brianluckbrianluck Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    I feel your pain, here in Maryland all the good weather has been during the week, leaving my weekends wet and dreaming about boating!!
    1994 300fv "General Madness"
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Haven't opened our boat yet either hoping for next Friday morning  :-bd

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,469 admin
    My boat is still shrink wrapped... Going to be at least 2 weeks before I start to get it ready...
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    ShaunShaun Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    We are in the water but have not been for a cruise yet, very cold here today!
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    45 and sunny here. 30 tonight. Still 2 weeks till launch, not missing anything here.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    OldDogNewTrixOldDogNewTrix Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    We've been in for the last 3 weekends but the only summer weather we've had was last weekend. Our long weekend is coming up and fingers are crossed for the first weekend trip of the season!
    Wayne '09 340 EC
  • Options
    Low 40's today in Boston......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    PartsManPartsMan Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    Going in Friday . Forecast 72* and sunny   :-bd
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's right around the corner for you guys because we're looking at the tail end of the regular season down here. It was an over the top humid steamer today and I almost burst into flames waxing the boat yesterday. As much as you guys hate winter, I dread the broiling season down here. All your pics and stories tide us over until ours begins again in October so we're wishing you all a great summer season. 

MnK
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Good luck PartsMan hope all goes well for you.....
  • Options
    artistofdesignartistofdesign Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    The ice just broke on my lake for fishing opener and went down the river! woohoo!
  • Options
    PartsManPartsMan Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

<blockquote>Good luck PartsMan hope all goes well for you.....</blockquote>

Thanks Ray.