Fun times with my son

AlswaggAlswagg Posts: 2,475Member ✭✭✭✭✭
check out this video of my Son Thaddeus and his best friend Scott.  We are all riding on our favorite bike trails near our cabin in Michigan.  The Little O.  Enjoy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=itJCLT4gDDQ

Comments

• AlswaggAlswagg Posts: 2,475Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Thaddeus has the Yamaha 250 Scott has the Honda 450 and I am bringing up the rear with the KTM 525. Yes I am old and slow. Lol 
  • zaverin1zaverin1 Harrison TWP ,MIPosts: 1,623Member ✭✭✭
    Sweet
    looks like gladwin area 
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Posts: 7,515Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was that a diesel bike Al? LOL
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭✭
    Fun Toys, with boys,
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Pawcatuck river CTPosts: 2,097Member ✭✭✭✭
    AL your not old if your keeping up to those young ones.twist your rist and hold on.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
    Just outside of Baldwin Michigan.  Scott Hydro locked his bike when he dumped it.  I drove back to the cabin and brought back a trailer.  They pushed the bike for another mile or so to a trail wide enough for the suburban and trailer. 
  • raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 4,214Moderator mod
    Awesome video......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
  • zaverin1zaverin1 Harrison TWP ,MIPosts: 1,623Member ✭✭✭
    Nice area 
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 1,377Member ✭✭✭✭
    makes me wish I wouldn't have sold my 97 KX 250. Old bike but can't beat a 2 stroke
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Posts: 7,515Member ✭✭✭✭✭

If you had one of these Al you could keep up with the kids. 
  • rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 5,388Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those trails look like they will be snowmobile trails soon..
    I used to ride a YZ 250. But really hard to beat the torque and power of my KTM 525.  I am not a great rider on bikes but I will try anything to be with my Son.   
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 1,377Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Alswagg I wasn't a great rider either. My buddies would smoke me in the trails. We use to ride the rose city trails and my buddy had a cabin in prescott. I rode 4 wheelers my whole life but that KX was my first bike and it was a lot of bike for a first one. It had some motor work done to it but not sure exactly what. I would smoke all my buddies bikes on straight aways but in the trails I just didn't have the experience.