270 Fiesta Vee Cherry wood steps For Sale ***SOLD***

diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    Selling custom made sets of cabin steps for 270 Fiesta Vee. Built out of 2" thick cherry wood with solid rubber treads and built-in stainless mounting studs. Includes stainless washers and stainless nylon lock nuts. 

Post edited by diggin2day1 on

Comments

• diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    (1)- set is still available. 
    (3)- more sets are currently being built.
  • TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    very nice work and reasonably priced    
    edited March 2017
    X
    Post edited by diggin2day1 on
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    They look fantastic! Definitely a great price for something of that type of handiwork!  It's great to have people like you on this forum!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Great looking steps. I already bought a set of steps from GLS, but I am now looking at tables for my router. It would make things so much easier when building something that I need a router for. I rarely use the thing... I would probably use it more if I had the table.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those steps came out great.The talent shows.umm the floor??
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I'm in for a set! 

Any chance you can make a nice table for the rear seating?? Something nice and long...to replace that weird oval shaped one.. that comes with the 270
    Go Steelers!!!
    edited March 2017
    wow sweet, thanks for the link! - Looking at that 19inch by 30inch one... gotta go out to the garage to get a tape measure to see if it'd be what I'm looking for.. 
    I saw them in the catalog when I was doing some light reading on the throne. LOL
    Go Steelers!!!
    J3ff- Awesome, thank you!! It's like you guys can read my mind... I've been thinking about making cockpit tables as well(possibly with some inlays etc...). Just PM me about the steps and we'll get you a set. Thanks again!
  • BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Wow nice work!!
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
    Those steps came out great.The talent shows.umm the floor??
    If you're talking about the floor in my boat... yeah, haven't started it yet... been spending my spare time behind a router and band saw. Lol. 
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice work!
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18 × 36 should fit pretty good 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • ApriceAprice Member Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Nice work. If I end up keeping mine I will buy a set. 
    Anthony Price 
    The Price is Right
    MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 
        FV250 owners- Looks like the bottom step of the 250 is the exact same as the FV270 steps and the top step is a slightly different shape. I would like to make steps to sell to the FV250 owners, but I want to be sure they'll fit.

Here's the deal: Looking for someone to send me a measurement of the top step AND try fitting a template(remove 6 nuts from under top step, drop in my template) that I will send to you.... Or if you're local to me(best scenario) I will come to you, take measurements of steps and try fitting the template myself. 

What's in it for you?: $50 OFF a new set of steps for your FV250  OR  I'll give/send you $30 cash. 

I only need one person willing to take measurements and fit the template, so this offer is for the first person to PM me... BUT IF YOU ARE LOCAL TO ME(Long Island, NY) AND WILLING TO LET ME DO THE MEASURING/FITTING, THE OFFER IMMEDIATELY GOES TO YOU(plus you get a handshake and possibly some Munchkins if there's a Dunkin Donuts nearby!)

If anyone is interested I will PM you with exact details, etc... thank you!

FV250 OWNERS- Looks like the bottom step of the 250 is the exact same as the FV270 steps and the top step is a slightly different shape. I would like to make steps to sell to the FV250 owners, but I want to be sure they'll fit.

Here's the deal: Looking for someone to send me a measurement of the top step AND try fitting a template(remove 6 nuts from under top step, drop in my template) that I will send to you.... Or if you're local to me(best scenario) I will come to you, take measurements of steps and try fitting the template myself. 

What's in it for you?: $50 OFF a new set of steps for your FV250  OR  I'll give/send you $30 cash. 

I only need one person willing to take measurements and fit the template, so this offer is for the first person to PM me... BUT IF YOU ARE LOCAL TO ME(Long Island, NY) AND WILLING TO LET ME DO THE MEASURING/FITTING, THE OFFER IMMEDIATELY GOES TO YOU(plus you will get a handshake from yours truly and possibly a box of munchkins if there is a Dunkin Donuts nearby)

If anyone is interested I will PM you with exact details, etc... thank you!

18 × 36 should fit pretty good 
    That's beautiful!! exactly what I'm looking for, but now that I just bought two steps for 300 bucks and a 5 step ladder for 260... I'm afraid to ask how much it cost! 
  • gackgack Member Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    Picked up my steps locally from Keith today. They are beautiful and look even better in person. I highly recommend them, can't wait to install. Thanks Keith!
  • joyner99joyner99 Member Posts: 1
    Do you make steps for the 2004 342? It has 3 steps.
    joyner99 said:
    Do you make steps for the 2004 342? It has 3 steps.
    I would love to get a template of someone's 342 steps so I can start building them... anyone interested, I will save you some money on a set of custom cherry steps if I can copy the shape and mounting bolt locations of your existing steps... PM me and we'll work out the details. Thank you, Keith. 
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    I may have to talk with one or two of my 342 dock friends!  I know one that converted his floor to teak but left the carpet.  He'd be the first one interested.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will be so busy making steps that you wont have time to use your boat!
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Dream_Inn... let me know. I have a 342 in my marina but she's still wrapped up and I barely know the owners. If someone on Long Island has a 342 and would let me borrow their steps and test fit the new ones... it would be perfect!!! 
    One more coat of polyurethane in the morning and (3) more sets of steps are available and ready to go...
    I really wish I had that nice carpet- I'm stuck with the ugly shag carpet :(
  • gackgack Member Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to install mine.  when is this snow gonna stop!!