Owner's Manuals and Catalog

jmillerrinkerboatsjmillerrinkerboats Posts: 47Member, Administrator, Moderator admin
Hello proud Rinker owners! I'm Jeanie, Marketing Associate from Rinker Boats. 
Because it may be difficult to find sometimes, you can access our free downloads on our website: ➡️ https://rinkerboats.com/downloads/ ⬅️
Here, you can access OWNER'S MANUALS and our latest PRODUCT CATALOG with info of each of our models. 
Please note that our owner's manuals are general to all models (we have one for Express Cruisers, and one for sport boats/runabouts).
Hope this is helpful!
-Rinker Boat Co. Marketing

Comments

• nikosnikos Australia Posts: 2Member
    Hi
    wondering where I can get factory specs of a Rinker 186 bowrider 3.0L mercruiser, eg factory propeller, wide open throttle range, speeds at particular rpm
  • jmillerrinkerboatsjmillerrinkerboats Posts: 47Member, Administrator, Moderator admin
    nikos said:
    Hi
    wondering where I can get factory specs of a Rinker 186 bowrider 3.0L mercruiser, eg factory propeller, wide open throttle range, speeds at particular rpm
    I will look into that and get back to you.
    -Rinker Boat Co. Marketing
  • JFDeeJFDee AmherstburgPosts: 27Member
    Any idea where I can find info on a 2001 242 Rinker.  Just bought the boat, now I need to learn about the ins and outs.
  • StodgeStodge Lake St. ClairPosts: 2,438Member ✭✭✭✭
    @JFDee your best bet is to ask questions on here.  There aren't any model specific manuals.  

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• tcerinotcerino Posts: 1Member
    I am having charging issues with my 2005 342.  Motors are not charging the batteries.  Batteries are brand new and no volt reading on the console.  Any ideas?
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Pawcatuck river CTPosts: 2,009Member ✭✭✭✭
    @tcerino start a new thread. You will get some great info from these guys. Welcome to the forum. Put a volt meter on the isolator out this is where the charger hooks to the batterys. Check circuit breakers buy the battery switches.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • thehottubguythehottubguy Posts: 2Member
    Sounds like you need a new gauge on the console mine did the same battery is good but the gauge doesn’t work