Rinker Apparel/Summer Bling

jmillerrinkerboatsjmillerrinkerboats Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 60 admin
Who wants some bling for this summer? Check out our online store here: https://www.costore.com/rinkerboats/welcome.asp
-Rinker Boat Co. Marketing

Comments

• WillhoundWillhound Lake Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaMember Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice stuff, but shipping to Canada is ridiculous. And still doesn't include duty or taxes. Overall the shipping is more than the product.

Subtotal:$47.49 Shipping & Handling:$42.94+Tax:$0.00+Order Total:$90.43=

"Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLMember Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Move to the us before we start a wall up there!
  • 04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Lexington, KYMember Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Might have to get one of those long sleeve UV tees, wish there were more colors
  • mattiemattie Sarnia, OntarioMember Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    RINKER STORE - 10% OFF WINTER SALE till Jan 24th

246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
    I'll state my opinion again, as I did earlier this year. The contractor Rinker hired to do fulfilment needs to get their head out of the sand on shipping. 33% exchange is bad enough but $46 to ship $70 worth of items to Canada? Get more shipping options. I realize a number of you would offer to ship to a U.S. address and then forward it, but that's not the point. I'd love some Rinker bling but not that bad.
  • bry1429bry1429 Southern Lake Michigan Member Posts: 360 ✭✭✭
    Willhound said:
    I'll state my opinion again, as I did earlier this year. The contractor Rinker hired to do fulfilment needs to get their head out of the sand on shipping. 33% exchange is bad enough but $46 to ship $70 worth of items to Canada? Get more shipping options. I realize a number of you would offer to ship to a U.S. address and then forward it, but that's not the point. I'd love some Rinker bling but not that bad.
    I agree. And It isn't just a Canadian thing, the last shopping cart I had full and ready to purchase but I bailed out because the shipping was really higher than anything I had ever paid for.
  • aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYMember Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, a couple of months ago I purchased a long sleeved T and a key fob. $13.96 for shipping. I could’ve bought a regular T for that much!

2008 330EC
    Oh. So its not just because of the border. Wow!
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Flagstaff, AZ Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Well maybe someone in the know, will see this, and respond.  I'd love some Rinker stuff, but no way will I pay outrageous shipping.  There are too many other options these days! 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDMember, Moderator Posts: 5,814 mod
    I bought some Rinker stuff a couple months ago (a whole cart full) and I agree shipping was a bit out of hand.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• StodgeStodge Lake St. ClairMember Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭
    You'd think they'd have some of this stuff at the boat shows.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

Boat shows usually staffed by dealers and it looks like Rinker uses a third party marketing/ supply company for the goodies. So unless a dealer wants to stick their neck out and order a bunch of it in it likely wouldn't happen.
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INMember Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭✭
    This my freinds is the reason amazon is so successful. 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • LaReaLaRea Alexandria VirginiaMember Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $41 shirt + $13 Shipping comes to $54
    Same shirt for $54 with FREE shipping comes to ... $54
    Why do they have to ship priority or are you selecting that? I don't mind slow boat shipping costs if it is not a part I'm waiting for. Let's support the company that built our great boats best we can. Go look at the searay so site...any better? Probably worse.