Rinker National Flags

jmillerrinkerboatsjmillerrinkerboats Posts: 47Member, Administrator, Moderator admin

Rinker is now offering US and Canadian flags as an optional feature for your boat! Contact your local dealer to order. 
-Rinker Boat Co. Marketing
Tagged:

Comments

• TonyG13TonyG13 ChicagoPosts: 205Member ✭✭✭
    Scratching my head trying to figure out a good location to install a flag pole on our 2014 310 Express Cruiser. Any suggestions?
  • LaReaLaRea Alexandria VirginiaPosts: 3,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the boat have a hardtop?  Add a surface-mount flag staff near the stern of the hardtop.  
    LaRea said:
    Does the boat have a hardtop?  Add a surface-mount flag staff near the stern of the hardtop.  
    Nope. Just the regular radar arch. I'd really like it off the stern which is the traditional location, but no good place to put it - especially when the canvas is up. Radar arch is the current option.

@jmillerrinkerboats - Can you tell me where Rinker will be placing the OEM version on the 320 (old 310) so I have an idea of where mine might go?
  • raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 4,158Moderator mod
    This is how I mounted my flag
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
    raybo3 said:
    This is how I mounted my flag
    @raybo3 - Thanks, but that won't work on a 2010 or later 310. There's the back "rumble" seat which affects placement and also when the canvas is up it covers the entire rear all the way to the swim platform - so, no good spot.

Not my boat, but this is what it looks like with the canvas up...

• aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYPosts: 2,350Member ✭✭✭✭
    @raybo3 , what about above the fuel fill? Opposite side would get in the way when walking through.
  • GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Greenwood Lake NY Posts: 655Member ✭✭✭
    I have mine mounted to the radar arch 
    aero3113 said:
    @raybo3 , what about above the fuel fill? Opposite side would get in the way when walking through.
    Hmmm Might get in the way of that cleat that I see in the picture. Is there a cup holder in the area? Maybe use the cup holder as a spot for the flag pole?
    @GMSLITHO I put the American flag on the arch for years. As you can see in my picture I have a rail mounted rod holder and put the flag on the stern. I like it so much better. You could do the same if you wanted to.......... Just say'n
    The arch works great its high up on the boat and never in the field of vision
    edited June 12
    GMSLITHO said:
    The arch works great its high up on the boat and never in the field of vision

Does it block your all around light at all up there?
    I don't fly it at night 
    Got ya