Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Considering selling my 2003 Rinker 312 Fiesta vee. She is a diamond, and I love her.....but

ApriceAprice Macomb, Michigan Posts: 119Member ✭✭
Hello gang. I'm slightly considering selling my BEAUTIFUL boat because "we" are looking at homes with in-ground pools and somehow can't afford both the boat, marina and house. Something may have to go so I figure I put it out here early in case a fellow Rinker owner is looking to go bigger. 

If you are in the market or know someone looking for a good size cruiser that is in GREAT shape. 32 foot/ 34 overall, 11 ft beam' huge swim platform and way more headroom/ space in the cabin than the 2009 and newer EX 320's. 

My 2003 Rinker 312 Fiesta Vee, twin Mercs 5.0 with about 430  hours on them. Bravo 3 drives, Vetus BOW THRUSTER ($9k upgrade), Kohler 5kw generator, newer marine heater and a/c 2 seasons ago. Walvac central vac, 3 y/o cabin refrigerator from west marine. Electric Oil change pump for both motors and generator.  **** pit and rear bench tables. Rear bench sun bed cushions. 

I personally feel their isn't a cleaner 2003 in the world. Was surveyed in 2017 when I purchased it. I have had her in heated storage the last 2 seasons. Batteries are 2 years old, canvas, full camper top and mooring/cockpit cover 3 seasons old. She is truly a rare find.

I am one of the most anal people and have only bought great boats that were well taken care of. My first look is always in the bilge, if it looks unkept I leave. Have had several situations where  I said "Thanks for showing but I dont want to waste either of ours time" and walked away.

See pics for more. 

Asking $65,000

Anthony
248-224-7007

Anthony Price 
The Price is Right
MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 
Post edited by Aprice on

Comments

• StodgeStodge Lake St. ClairPosts: 2,168Member ✭✭✭✭
    Easy solution.  Get a house on a canal.  :)  That's what we did when we left MacRay.  

Good luck with the sale.  I'll pass the word around.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• ApriceAprice Macomb, Michigan Posts: 119Member ✭✭
    We are looking for that also. 
    Anthony Price 
    The Price is Right
    MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 
  • StodgeStodge Lake St. ClairPosts: 2,168Member ✭✭✭✭
    Got a couple for sale in our neighborhood, but not sure if they have pools.  I have seen a few houses in our sub with pools when we've gone canal cruising in the dinghy.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Handymans342Handymans342 Posts: 7,184Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice looking boat!! Enjoy your pool its easier to take care of 😁
  • LaReaLaRea Alexandria VirginiaPosts: 3,122Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 14
    Say it ain't so!  Well, if it's true that the engine room tells most of what the buyer needs to know, yours says a lot of good things about the boat.  GLWS
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 4,945Member, Moderator mod
    Good luck with the sale.  It's a tough decision, especially when the entire family is involved with boating.  Looks like a beautifully kept boat that I'm sure some family is going to love!  Hope to see you continue on this forum!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• jhofmannjhofmann ConnecticutPosts: 419Member ✭✭✭
    What is the asking price for us dreamers, which coincidentally is the name of our boat.
  • WillhoundWillhound Lake Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1,562Member ✭✭✭✭
    @jhofmann it was in the first post.
    "Asking $65,000"
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 4,720Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a really nice boat..have no idea if the price for an 03 is good but it sure is clean as a whistle and I'd think worth it!