Options

Ambassador Randy56!

WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
 I had the extreme pleasure today to meet @randy56 and his lovely and charming wife Treva and host them on a boat ride and lunch stop on Lake Simcoe. Randy was even kind enough to buy lunch!  Randy now has the distinction of having personally visited one of our most southerly members, @Handymans342 and most northerly, me.
And all within about a couple of weeks of each other.
I have to also state for the record that even though he has a dry, sometimes sarcastic sense of humour, Handy has to be a great guy if Randy likes him. Randy is one of the most straightforward, no nonsense kind of guys I've ever met and I think an excellent judge of character. I had to laugh, but admit I was somewhat proud when he stated that during this trip he has already accomplished the 3 things he wanted out of it, "We saw Niagara Falls, we saw the Tony Award winning musical "Come From Away" (Treva is a big music fan) and we met you!" Wow, I'm flattered. Right up there with Niagara Falls! I should sell tickets.  :D 
I'm sure that once he sees some of the other wonderful things Canada has to offer that I might move further down the list, but I'n OK with that. A real pleasure Randy and you are welcome anytime. Safe travels my friend.

"Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)

Comments