Options

Behind the eight ball.

johnepjohnep Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
Man what a cold wet spring we had in New Hampshire.  I am so far behind schedule on my launch!  I had a long list of maintenance to do such as bellows bearings, shift cables, trim gauge sensors, tachs that were rebuilt, new ice maker, new upholstery for the deck cushions, and a power steering cooler, buff and wax,....well and then the regular stuff.  My new enclosure was leaking around the channel on the radar arch last season due to corrosion so I had to grind it all down and seal it with a 2 part epoxy.  Due to the weather that took 3 weeks!  Then I have my new cabin stairs and radar arch lights to install thanks to Diggin2day1!!  I am getting close but man can it be frustrating, it's a short enough season to begin with!   OK, I feel much better getting my bitchin done.  Have a great season all!!

Comments

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother I feel your pain. Late start here too. My list was way shorter but still hard to get done. Just getting going now. A full month behind last year.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    Here in NY it’s the same got the boat in last week and finally went out yesterday for a ride and dinner on the lake ,it’s been a long winter hoping for a nice long summer