Chesapeake Rinkervous RSVP

Hi everyone, 
I'm looking forward to the Chesapeake Rinkervous this year! It'll be my first year. Just a reminder it will be July 12-14 at Still Pond, near Betterton, Maryland (coordinates: 39.327710, -76.142037).
I want to get a rough estimate of how many people are planning to come this year. If you are coming, can you please comment on this post and how many friends/family members are also joining. 
Thank you! 
Jeanie, Rinker Boats Marketing
-Rinker Boat Co. Marketing

Comments

• Chennupe1Chennupe1 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Fit Justice plans on coming- my wife and I are the only two. We have a 2004 342
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,550 mod
    Well, you know we'll be there!  We should have both my wife & I, and my daughter with her boyfriend (first year ever that my son won't be able to make it, he's 16 and made all 13 of them!)

I'll see if I can get some others to post here as well, as I know some don't visit on here often and right now several of the boats are leaving today or tomorrow for vacations on their boats.  I do think most of those though should have registered.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Delphini39Delphini39 Member Posts: 4
    Delphini will be there. It will be 2 of us.  We also registered.
  • Stephen.RiviereStephen.Riviere Member Posts: 2
    Jeanie,

This is Steve from Ameri-Can II. We have spoken, but just wanted to join the official online discussion here....Cooper, Piper(?) & COL(R) Steve will be there! I might even bring a First Mate 🧜‍♀️ (TBD).  We look forward to meeting You & the Rinker HQ's Family from Hoosier Land!

Steve Riviere, Ameri-Can II 🇺🇸- 🇨🇦
  • Delphini39Delphini39 Member Posts: 4
    Photos of the new Rinker at last year’s Rinkervous.  Looking forward to meeting everyone from Hawke.  Thanks for joining us!
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Wow I wish this was closer to my port. I want to be there so badly...lol SOME DAY!
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • jmillerrinkerboatsjmillerrinkerboats Member Posts: 52 admin
    Dream_Inn said:
    Well, you know we'll be there!  We should have both my wife & I, and my daughter with her boyfriend (first year ever that my son won't be able to make it, he's 16 and made all 13 of them!)

I'll see if I can get some others to post here as well, as I know some don't visit on here often and right now several of the boats are leaving today or tomorrow for vacations on their boats.  I do think most of those though should have registered.
    Thanks for your help!
    -Rinker Boat Co. Marketing
  • seadogsseadogs Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    My wife and I will be there. Best time on the bay.
  • wetwet Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I will be there ready to party on the bay!  Rinker Bob
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeanie -- I regret that that circumstances will prevent me from attending.  Next year for sure!  And I know we'll see lots of pictures here on the forum!
  • Stoni2Stoni2 Member Posts: 4
    Ken and Laurie (Equilibrium) will be there. Looking forward to another great event!
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anybody who is on the fence -- do it, you are in for a treat!  I've seen how @Dream_Inn runs events, and it's sure to be a good time.  I'm bummed that I will miss it.  
  • patmelpatmel Member Posts: 5
    Pat and Mellissa will be there not sure if my son will be there. Our friend his wife and son are coming with there Rinker 
    And my brother and wife new to boatting this year
    Will be there with his boat wishing he had a Rinker!!!
    @patmel - first off, welcome to the forum!  & great to hear we will meet you at Rinkervous this year!  Can't wait to meet you all!

I'll add that I know of three other boats coming for sure.

First one, a 310, Tom & Mary.

Second one, a 400, Glen and Marcie.

3rd one, a 342, James and his family. (his wife and I believe 3 kids)

• Cgilliland725Cgilliland725 Member Posts: 1
    Myself, my husband, daughter, and parents will be there! So 5 people total. We are new boat owners, our Rinker 216 is our very first boat so we are very excited to meet other owners!
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise! The boat from Pittsburgh is here! Can’t wait to meet the additional boats that aren’t here already!!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Chennupe1Chennupe1 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Great meeting so many of you. It was a great event, wish we could have stayed through Sunday, but next year it’s a definite!