Options

Vanilla -- best forum platform out there today?

LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,553 mod
After over 30 years using various online forums, I want to say this about the Rinker site:  Vanilla Forums, the way we enjoy it here, is the best forum platform I've ever used.  Kudos to Rinker and the site moderators.  

I was an early adopter back in the 80's, and I've used a lot of different forum sites ... professional, boating, cars, music, been there done that.  Vanilla does it right.  

The comment arises from my conversation with someone who runs a well-known, much-used site that includes a discussion forum.  I love the organization's web site, but the forum is not user-friendly.  Or maybe I'm spoiled after spending so much time here.   I hope the tech staff from that other site will visit here for suggestions.  

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    @LaRea I will say that if I need them for anything they are very fast at getting back to me. I get notified for maintenance and repairs. There are a couple little things as a moderator I wish I had control of but other wise very good. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......and a 'UGE thank you to the MODERATORS who have, for YEARS, been available for all concerns, quick to respond to any needs and stick handled through "touchy" subjects better than Gretzky in his prime. THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    I agree, this by far the most easy to use forum and Vanilla does it well!!  Well deserved kudos to them!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    It's a great forum, I just wish I could use it with tapatalk
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342