05 320 Fiesta Vee Fusion audio upgrade to NMEA 2000 connection

ron_sron_s Member Posts: 3 ✭
edited October 2019 in Rinker Custom Projects
I added a Fusion MS-AV650 unit and it sounds/performs incredibly well (JL speakers added as well). I am adding the Fusion MS-NRX300 controller via a NMEA 2000 connection.  What is the best route for the NMEA 2000 cable from the port stereo to the dash?

I'm thinking thru the V-berth cabinetry toward starboard, behind the sink, over the shower to the dash area??

Comments

  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,949 mod
    Sounds like the most direct route to me.  I had a 310 Rinker (same layout as yours) & from what I can remember when digging back there, that should work.

    Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

  • ron_sron_s Member Posts: 3 ✭
    edited November 2019
    Ended up routing across top of shower, under ceiling padding and down port wall by tv to radio.

Sign In or Register to comment.