Owner Resources

Have you checked out the new Rinker website? You may enjoy the new Rinker Owner Resources page! Access frequently asked questions, parts store, warranty info, owner forum and more! 
https://www.rinkerboats.com/en-us/owner-resources/
-Rinker Boat Co. Marketing

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Very nice!  First, I really like the background picture!! :)  

It seems organized pretty well. Access to everything from one page. Looks like a great place, especially for new boaters, to start!

For anyone that was thinking about a 4-step ladder, looks like there's one in the clearance area for $110!  Not too bad (might be worth it just to start with a fresh one for me)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    The site looks great. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Love the pictures!! 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dream_Inn You getting a kickback for that pic? LOL
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    @Dream_Inn You getting a kickback for that pic? LOL
    LOL! Hey, I just noticed I'm standing on my bow next to the sign!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• ATXyachtgirlATXyachtgirl Member Posts: 4
    I have a really weird question to ask the community: My husband and I operate a yacht chartering business on Lake Travis... We had game warden come out and do the required annual party boat inspection... As of 2020, they are now requiring us to provide a stability letter, rather than use the yacht class certification plaque on the boat. Does anyone know where to get a stability letter? I've tried contacting Rinker directly, but am having trouble getting any response from their customer service dept. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! 
    Rinker is out of business 
    Also, any boat over 25 feet? only have yacht certification 
  • GrahamuGrahamu Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭
    You might need a Marine Architect's input, I've seen stability tests and they are quite involved.
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These guys out there doing inspections are clueless these days. We had a coast guard auxiliary come tell our dock that battery flares are not legal at night and we must have traditional flares no matter what. He was the head of the local auxiliary, not just an inspector, and he was dead wrong. I called the local coast guard base and clarified with the boarding captain. Recommend clarifying with the coast guard as they are the real authority. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much any Auxiliarist can become a Vessel Examiner to do Vessel Safety Checks by just doing five training exams under another examiner. Have seen lots that shouldn't be doing them, but most did them correctly.

Certification for Uninspected Passenger Vessel Examiner is much more rigorous and requires education, training, and testing by actual Coast Guard personnel.