Options

Voltage issue - 2000 270 fiesta vee

2»

Comments

• Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never found one on my 2002 270. It seem every wire just jumps form switch to switch.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine too, only ground block I've ever seen was in the engine compartment on the firewall near the battery charger. All the grounds for the charger and batteries ran to it. But as per the instructions with my new charger to run all  the blacks/grounds directly to each battery I eliminated it. Like @reneechris14 I've just seen all the feeds and all the grounds jumped from one switch to another.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember looking over my coworkers 2003 270 and the only grounds in the engine compartment I could find were the ones bolted behind the engine.
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    gherkingherkin Member Posts: 45
    All, Just wanted to update everyone.  I made it back to the marina today.  I took one last look behind all the panels and still could not see any kind of positive or negative junction blocks.  I ran a temporary wire from the battery to the helm and connected it where I believe the power is coming into the helm and all was good.  So I just ran a new wire from the switch to the helm and all is working perfectly.  Wish I could have found the source of the issue, but I spent enough time on it, so now I know exactly where the power wire to the helm is.  Thank you all for your support with this, I really appreciate it.