Options

Anchor pulpit

GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone ever remove the bulkheadto the anchor locker on a 270 my anchor pulpit is lost I tried from the aces hole with a long extension and a swivel but their is too much calking I removed those 5 screws and there are a few inside but it won’t budge .i was thinking of jus cutting and replace it with another one of the ones that is already there 

Comments

• Options
    no advise on this one ,anyone have the same problem ?? 
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could that piece be held in with the strong Velcro along with the screws. Try giving it a good even pull.
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    nope it aint moving behind it their are 2 studs on each of the pieces right and left with nuts on that I removed .I think I will cut off the screw heads from outside then try to calk  and put new bolts in if it can't be reached Ill have to cut a new access hole 
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    Maybe a camera in that hole might show you what is back there.  It could show any screws coming thru?

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Thanks I didn't think of a camera ill take a look tonight ,Im actually working now .First time in a week .printing is considered essential but mostly all my customers are closed >just got a few mailings that came in ,and some quotes on a few jobs starting to happen   

usually in my industry when the economy goes south they stop spending on advertising and its just the oppisite when the economy starts to pick up so does the advertising 
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about removing the speakers and getting it from there? 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    Looks like the whole piece is fiberglass in I got a socket on the two screws aft and the forward  screw has some play port to starboard so I’ll concentrate on my trim cylinders and leave this for now 
  • Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    ours is a 06 = just removed the screws or it was velcro = sorry i forgot = it was kinda hard = fingers around the edges and pulled out