Options

Optional 260 Aft Cushion

looking for the optional aft Cushion for my 2008, 260 Express.  My Rinker Dealer  tells me, with Rinker winding down production it’s no longer available, even for newer models.  So, I’m hoping someone my have an idea where I may find  one.   Thanks for the help.  

Comments

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try GreatLakesSkipper online but short of finding one there or on the used market your best bet is to make a template and cut a base from plywood and have an upholstery shop build you one. Aft filler cushions are like hens teeth.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    kenspoptopkenspoptop Member Posts: 6
    Thanks appreciate the help.  
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know someone that has one that we could template on cardboard and send the template to you. Then you could have it made by an upholstery shop. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    I would very much appreciate that Cableguy.  If you could email me direct I’ll make arrangements with you to cover the expense.    Thank you.  
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it will be difficult for a marine upholster to build one ... and it may be cheaper anyway, those filler cushions were not cheap from Rinker ... just take cardboard and create a template ... and locate where the support legs need to be so they either install, or at least leave you some wood there to secure legs on yourself.  You'll seen notches in the bench seats where the support legs rest in.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Thanks, appreciate all the help.