Options

New Electric Head on my 270

JonnyMJonnyM Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
I just replaced my old Jabsco manual toilet to a Johnson Aqua-T toilet.  I was able to rotate the toilet so it sits back in the corner adding more room and I added some faux glass tile under the toilet to cover the old screw holes.  Now everything needs a good cleaning.
"Mosi on Dahn"  2003 Fiesta Vee 270

Comments

• Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good @JonnyM , will definitely give you more room.
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great improvement. Had I kept my 2013 EC 310 i was going to rotate it too. I talked with Randy Rinker about its positioning. He actually went to the factory floor and sat on one lol. He called me back and agreed saying future versions would be rotated a couple of inches. Like you did he told me to just re-glass the holes but I like the tile you did better.
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    looks great!  Tile looks nice too, easy way to cover it up.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Michael T said:
    Great improvement. Had I kept my 2013 EC 310 i was going to rotate it too. I talked with Randy Rinker about its positioning. He actually went to the factory floor and sat on one lol. He called me back and agreed saying future versions would be rotated a couple of inches. Like you did he told me to just re-glass the holes but I like the tile you did better.
    Ya, it was strange the way they had it in there, but I think it was to compensate for the footprint of the manual toilet.  That's a good story about Randy Rinker.  At least they listened to what their customers were saying.
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JonnyM.....yeah the way the toilet was positioned I had to leave the door open. The Admiral did not like that too much. I told Randy and he asked if I was kidding him. Then he went to the factory floor.....too funny, right? true story - honest!
  • Options
    ViggyViggy Member Posts: 8
    How or where did you wire it up from. I have a toilet breaker but not sure where the wiring goes. Would love t find it.
  • Options
    I had 2 wires that were for the stereo amplifier originally that I used.  They ran right up behind the head.  Your boat may have been pre wired for an electric head.
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice...my crew can't seem to figure out the manual one to well...
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks great!!!
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job @JonnyM. What is the amperage draw on this toilet? My 280EC is prewired for a vacuflush system and I found the wires while running new remote lines for my stereo. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    @JonnyM did the factory inlet/outlet hook right up with no problems? Any other mods needed?