272 accessories (sink top and storage pouch??) part #'s?

Gsnake35Gsnake35 Member Posts: 7
Hi All,

I have a 1998 rinker 272 i recently purchased and i would like to replace the sink top (see pic of replacement piece i am looking for) as the previous owners screwed it down and i don't like the look. My 1998 model also didn't come with the storage pouch in the picture. Any one know where to obtain either of these items? Thanks again for all your help as I am moving forward slowly with the boat rehab!

Comments

• lodemialodemia Member Posts: 11
    I'm glad to see other 272 owners getting in on the rehab work.  It's a labor of love, but I really love the layout and design of the hull.  For the triangle piece, it's just HDPE plastic, and you can have a countertop shop build you one - they almost all have the tooling to create custom sized built-in cutting boards which is basically what this is.

For the pocket - You're about 6 months late.  I would have given you our old one when we redid the interior, but it wouldn't be doing you any favors.  It gets wet and whatever is in it gets kicked/bumped. We turned it into a flat panel and got rid of it.   It's one of those things that's a better idea on paper than in reality.