Looking to buy camper enclosure for 2002 Captiva 232

Anyone have one laying around for sale?

Comments

• Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try @boattech01 he might have one. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a hard find...but what a difference it will make if you do not have one now. 
  • RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I found a local canvas shop who will make one for about $3800. RNR Marine is close to that number as well. Kind of tough to justify though. That's about 1/4 of what I paid for the boat.

• RenoGuy64RenoGuy64 Member Posts: 7
    I have one that came with the boat.  Here in northern Nevada we don't get much rain so it is sitting in my shed.  I haven't ever installed as I had the snaps removed from the windshield when I had a custom travel cover made last spring.  I think it's a complete set (black  w/ plastic etc).  My Captiva is a 2006 so I am not sure if there were any structural changes that would make it not fit.  Anyway would be willing to sell for $300.
    2006 Captiva 232 350 Mag MPI w/Bravo III
  • RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    RenoGuy64 said:
    I have one that came with the boat.  Here in northern Nevada we don't get much rain so it is sitting in my shed.  I haven't ever installed as I had the snaps removed from the windshield when I had a custom travel cover made last spring.  I think it's a complete set (black  w/ plastic etc).  My Captiva is a 2006 so I am not sure if there were any structural changes that would make it not fit.  Anyway would be willing to sell for $300.
    PM sent
  • MichiganMikeMichiganMike Member Posts: 2
    Looks like 2000-2005 are the right fit.

• Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭
    If it's on RNR marine then that should mean Ameritex makes and has the templates for it. Pmwinterboatcovers would be a good place to ask. I got canvas from him and it was less expensive and a simple process. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988