Options

2014 Rinker 260EC w/Warranty for sale, rack stored, 350MAG, <200 hours, $49,500

Mike_GMike_G Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
Hey everyone... I figured that, even though it is a sad day, it just makes sense to post this here.  Let me know what you think.

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2014-rinker-260-express-cruiser-7511144/

-=Mike G.

2014 Rinker 260EC

Comments

• Options
    mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭
    I think you should keep it. 

Good used boats get snapped up quick. Be hard to get back in the boat game right now - if you get out.
    246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck Mike - great looking boat, won't be for sale long!
  • Options
    Mike_GMike_G Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    Trust me.. I've thought about keeping it.  I went out on it for the first time a couple of weeks ago.. perfect day, beautiful weather, food/drinks...

It's the right time for me.  I'm looking at possibly buying a property on the water in a couple of years.  In the meantime... two of the friends that used to go on my boat bought their own (last year).  I spend more time on their boats, or up North than my own.

Thanks for the feedback.  OH.. and btw... it had been some years since I've been on the board.  Good to see many familiar faces are still active on the board.  I was reading some posts, and I think this forum will stick around for a while.

-=Mike G.

2014 Rinker 260EC

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
     wow, super clean boat and I would not think you'd have a problem selling it- but your going to have a hard time finding that same boat in that kind of shape for that kind of money once you get back into boating, that's for sure! But, things change and you have to change with them. Boat market pretty hot right now, would not think you'd have to drop your price to move it and good luck with the sale. We have turned into a Rinker and RV forum site now so no need to stay a stranger!
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RO MI. My old stomping grounds. Nice boat. I passed the link to my sister as they are boat hunting. 👍🏻

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI