Options

310/320 EC - How do you sleep?

TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭
After doing some chores on the boat today, took a quick catnap and got to thinking about sleeping orientation for maximum comfort based on body length. Then came across this pic on a for-sale 310...

For those of you who have the newer 310/320 EC -- how do you sleep on the forward berth?

1. Head forward / feet aft
2. Feet forward / head aft
3. Crossways

Comments

• Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 739 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I may have mentioned before that had I kept our 2013 EC310 I would have installed a slide-out aluminum shelf with a fill-in mattress piece so we could sleep with head to bow and feet to stern or very close to that......I would have needed the slide-out as I am 6'6". east to have done and the Admiral still thinks I should have!
  • Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭
    @Michael T - I like that idea! I'll have to sit and stare at the berth a bit and see what I can come up with. I like staring and thinking. Admiral thinks I'm nuts. When I built our fireplace at home, I spent about six months staring at the space and thinking about layouts, then two months of doodling and sketching ideas, and then about one week of actual physical work.  :)
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I could sleep on that bed fine but I don’t know where the Admiral would sleep lol
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyG13 said:
    I like staring and thinking. Admiral thinks I'm nuts. When I built our fireplace at home, I spent about six months staring at the space and thinking about layouts, then two months of doodling and sketching ideas, and then about one week of actual physical work.  :)
    We are definitely related. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Steve, that's why I bought the EC360. The Admiral was sleeping in the rear berth in the EC310 and said I had better come up with a better plan. The joke on me was I had to add an extension to the bed on the 360......if I had just thought of that with the 310!!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @shawnmjr.....dam, busted. On the up-side a couple of guys got awesome boats! :-)
    Post edited by raybo3 on