Options

Toilet backup

retired1retired1 Member Posts: 2
My 2002 rinker fiesta vee toiletgets backup from the holding tank. Thanks for any help...

Comments

• Options
    04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joker valve.....and inform the ladies on board that nothing but #1, #2 and special holding tank friendly tp goes into the toilet.  

Also, not balls of tp that could choke a donkey.  

If I sound a little passionate about this subject I just moved from a porta potty toilet to a holding tank jabsco electric flush toilet boat.  

There have been some fun conversations between me, the admiral and my 12 yr old.  Dad is the one who gets to clean the mess.
  • Options
    retired1retired1 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you...now I will just have to find where it is located.i watched a video but I'm not sure if mine is there.I need to get back to the boat and hunt... Thanks again for your responce
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right where the drain line connects  to the toilet base. Little rubber flapper shaped like a three pointed hat. Hence the name "joker valve". Only allows material to flow one way when it is working properly. Under $20 for a new one.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Pat310Pat310 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. A little more info like year and model would help guys with like boats give you some more detailed guidance on where to look, parts and tools needed. 
  • Options
    Pat310Pat310 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    also also more of a general boating question then a generator question. Takes a few posts to figure Out how forum Works. Good luck