Options

Women and tattoos

RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
Do you find women with tattoos more attractive or less? Personally, I cringe when I see women who are heavily tattooed. I dislike even small tattoos. Am I in the minority? 

Comments

• Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, so thats 2 of us. :) I know - old fashioned farts but why mess up a nice bod?

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Not a fan of them, I was out on a sandy beach a couple weeks ago and seen a chick, with a marijuana tat on the cheek of her a$$, so attractive. Not a at all, don’t understand why that attractive young lady did it to herself 
    Post edited by raybo3 on
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My little sis is covered with tats so i have a bias point of view....i cant look at a chick covered in tats without thinking of my sister.   Therefore I don't like them.  I don't like them at all.  

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me neither. Daughter has a few and i dont like it but that's her choice I guess. That perky blue bird looks like a wrinkled bat after a few years...
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    I am glad I am not alone. I can recall when the only tattoos you saw were on sailors and bikers. I think the tatted up people will regret their choices some day. 
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youngish guy here and have never liked them. Maybe a small one hidden is fine...but anyone with a ton of em I steer clear of.
  • Options
    I think it says something about the person. To me it screams "I am a follower". Used to be rebels got tatted. Now it's mainstream and the non tatted people are the rebels.
  • Options
    I always feel people with a lot of tattoos are compensating for something and need to be a centre of attention. Instead of allowing their own sense of confidence and personality to shine through.
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other thing that comes to mind when a completely beautiful girl is covered in tats is "oh that's such a shame she did that to herself"

• Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not a fan, but if done right sometimes I think it looks good.
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    Before my sister got covered head to toe I loved the suicide girls.

I like women with low standards and dad issues!  
  • Options
    212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inappropriate, perhaps, but... the girls with the tats that cover large swaths (i don't mind tasteful, small tats) read to me "Toy".  It strikes me as self-esteem/respect issue...  a means to distract- or better said to 'hide' from something else... 

the single guy somewhere inside me figures "yay!!!-  no commitment expected!!!", but the one who is old and codgy, who's seen a few things and mapped the correlations of behaviors, looks beyond the cloak and horizon sees injured souls either wanting to be something they're not, or desperately hiding- and knows there is a wounded person or a person with barriers- and that they are likely someone worth knowing when you get past the introduction.  
  • Options
    davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭
    Im good with it. Just not on face, hands or neck.  Not a fan of little tattoos that look like they doodled on thier skin.  
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of tats big or small
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    Go figure this site is mostly clean cut motor boaters who want respectable women.  If this were a sailboat forum....the sleazier and easier they are the better!  

• Options
    andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    "Hey, just 19 more payments, and these tats are MINE." LOL
    Andy
  • Options
    Go figure this site is mostly clean cut motor boaters who want respectable women.  If this were a sailboat forum....the sleazier and easier they are the better!  

I see a lot of tatted up women on wake boats too. 

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone watch Pitbulls and Parolees? Very attractive women on that show!!
  • Options
    Anyone watch Pitbulls and Parolees? Very attractive women on that show!!
    LOL Never watched the show but I immediately got an image in my head.
  • Options
    Here ya go! This ought to upset your breakfast.😆

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    Definitely have no attraction to the tattoos.  Turns me off, but my naughty side says hmmm.  I often see people with tattoos that complain about not being able to afford things.  I can only assume tats aren't cheap.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    My sister married a tattoo artist.   Playing the system.
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Dream_Inn said:
    Definitely have no attraction to the tattoos.  Turns me off, but my naughty side says hmmm.  I often see people with tattoos that complain about not being able to afford things.  I can only assume tats aren't cheap.
    Exactly. Like those on free lunches at school when the Admiral worked there and the parent reeked of booze and cigarettes but no money for kids breakfast or lunch.
    Post edited by Ian on

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    Willhound said:
    Here ya go! This ought to upset your breakfast.😆

That upset my breakfast, lunch and dinner....for the next week
  • Options
    icoultha said:
    Dream_Inn said:
    Exactly. Like those on free inches at school when the Admiral worked there and the parent reeked of booze and cigarettes but no money for kids breakfast or lunch.
    Spend your money however you want but if your children are in need because your spend too much money on self indulgences like tats, booze, drugs or cigarettes that pretty trashy. 
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bible says: Do not destroy the temple. (Body)
  • Options
    212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bible says: Do not destroy the temple. (Body)
    tats are the least of my worries... 
  • Options
    I always said my body is a temple. The Temple of Doom....
  • Options
    kordokordo Member Posts: 230 ✭✭
    Don't like them.  If you have a favorite shirt, are you going to wear it for the rest of your life.  No, of course not.  Why would you wear a tattoo for the rest of your life.
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    @kordo - that t-shirt would eventually fade and look like $hit...just like a tatoo
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3