Options

Replacement refridgerator

I have a 2005, 32' Rinker. I need a source for the outside refridgerator. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, has anyone had a problem with one the engines's fuel pressure running so high that it fouls out the plugs?

Answers

• Options
    brianluckbrianluck Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Do you have a fuel pressure regulator? I'd imagine your dproblem is that or a fuel pump. But I'm not familiar with the newer engines I'm still in carb era
    1994 300fv "General Madness"
  • Options
    LarryMorrisLarryMorris Member Posts: 5
    Help! I have 2005 32' Rinker cruiser and need a replacement deckside refrigerator but Rinker no longer makes this item, does anyone know of a source, please help.
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Measure the hole then go Googling for marine/RV/Truck Refrigerators there are some great buys out there on refurbished units 

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Capt RonCapt Ron Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    Save yourself a lot of problems and your batteries by choosing a Vitrifrigo fridge.... had an awesome experience with this fridge after dumping a Norcold that did nothing but kill the batteries. I bought it directly from a distributor who told me he gets no returns on this fridge and nothing but problems with the other mainstream products. ie: 8 out 10 Norcold returned, Waeco isn't as bad, only 4 out of 10 back.... Vitirifrigo fridges, none back out of 10.... Just thought I would share that info to you.