Options

NEED HELP WITH RINKER 342 2006

rameeztrameezt Member Posts: 2
Hows it going guys, just got a rinker 342! super happy so far
How do I make the sofa with a table into a bed? I tried pushing it down it doesn't go down? Can someone please make a video I would really appreciate it. 

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Welcome to the forum the 342 is a great boat.  Remove the pole under the table (lift up table). Under the seat cushions there are 4 'clips" slid them straight out. Place the table top on them then add filler cushion. Done
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do y'all know how many times I've "gone to sleep" on a bed and woke up on a sofa with a table? 

Rum is the base ingredient of all adventure. Arrrr...
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum! I just sold my 06' 342 last fall, great boat! Yep as ray put it, pull the table up and off, then remove the legs and set aside. There are 4 arms under the sofa cushions that pop up and out 90 degrees and the table goes back down with those arms supporting it. Your boat should have come with a cushion to go on top of the table. TIP: Those arms will mark up the bottom of your table with someone sleeping on it, so consider buying some tubing from the hardware store to slip over the arms to protect your table. Good luck! 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)