Options

rinker 250

how can i get a user's manual for Rinker fiesta vee 250 ?

Comments

• Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I searched and found one for my 280 but it is useless, basically just gives general boating information. Is there something specific you are needing to look up?
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,567 mod
    Welcome to the forum.  Some boat builders spend a lot of money creating detailed owner manuals, and they pass this cost on to the buyer.  Rinker did not do that, which is good for prices, but it puts more burden on owners to find their own answers. 

This forum is the best support system you'll find.  Bring us your questions.
  • Options
    andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    Good folks on here, very helpful and knowledgeable. It's always good etiquette to acknowledge anyone who gives valuable info with a simple "thanks" I think. All of the help I have received on this forum has been priceless frankly.
    Andy
  • Options
    ericherich Member Posts: 2
    wanted to check things like fuel and potable water capacity, 
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    74 gallon fuel and 42 gallon water was the first info I found using a google search.

When I had my fv235 i couldnt find much documentation so I googled my model boats for sale and looked at their info on capacities.  

Might not be entirely accurate but getting the results from comparing several listings should get you a close enough.  

Seems the boats for sale in Europe cover more specifications than the listings in the USA.

• Options
    andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    75 U.S. gallons fuel (284 liters). 33 U.S. gallons fresh water. (125 liters). 2006 model.
    Andy