Options

Mother Nature is a Biatch!

WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you ever want to know when I have some days off just look at the weather forecast. I can't remember a year with so much wind and thunder storms. Going to spend the night on the boat.....at the marina. Fuel consumption is way down this year. Beer consumption however has risen dramatically.......

"Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)

Comments

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,567 mod
    Well this is gonna make you really hate that biatch.

• Options
    @LaRea you really know how to hurt a guy! 😂
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willhound said:
    If you ever want to know when I have some days off just look at the weather forecast. I can't remember a year with so much wind and thunder storms. Going to spend the night on the boat.....at the marina. Fuel consumption is way down this year. Beer consumption however has risen dramatically.......

Funny how perspectives differ and I’m only a half hour north of you @Willhound . I cannot remember a warmer, less rainy and calmer summer in the past five years. I didn’t leave the marina this weekend but I’ve been out on the water virtually every weekend prior since June. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    No doubt there's been some great days......just not when I happen to be off work...
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are upper 80s for the next 10 days which is boiling lava hot for this area 😰
    1997 Bayliner 3988