Options

Buying a 2016 310EC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you did not stay out all nite in the Chris Craft, you most likely will not in the Rinker. We are creature of habit. has anybody mention to you Rinker company has closed. Not that it will mater to you, but you use that statement in a negotiating tool.  Rinker's are great boats.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there will be some boat deals coming up in Florida 😆

1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 6.2 should have more torque than the 5.7 and that helps it get on plane faster. 
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mattn said:
    I told this story to my friend yesterday: There's a difference in how I actually use my boats, and how I want to use them in my imagination. In reality, I never anchor out. In my imagination, I want to spend a month in Georgian Bay (@yyzrc). It will mostly be a day-boat and base of operations at our club. I don't need the genny.
    Come on over! It is beautiful up here. 

I didn’t anchor overnight until I had a genny. Now I do so every weekend that the weather cooperates. Some nights I run the AC (and therefore the genny) all night, others I don’t need it all except for morning coffee. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,547 mod
    At the risk of breaking philosophical, one of the beauties of anchoring out is having that buffer of open water between you and the rest of the world.  And a generator gives you the freedom to say things such as:  yes, pour another round of Mai Tais and we'll go home tomorrow morning.  
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We used our generator on our way home from our last trip. Motoring along slow in the fog for about 25 miles and fired it up to make some coffee. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mattn said:
    You guys are too awesome, I can't even keep up.

I told this story to my friend yesterday: There's a difference in how I actually use my boats, and how I want to use them in my imagination. In reality, I never anchor out. In my imagination, I want to spend a month in Georgian Bay (@yyzrc). It will mostly be a day-boat and base of operations at our club. I don't need the genny.

@markb, @yyzrc: That 2018 320 is a trap!! I already talked to that broker. It's "been in storage for years" and the "owner has been fighting with his insurance company" over something. I don't know what, because I dropped that like it was hot. How has a 2018 boat been in storage for years??? Don't know how they're asking 170. That should be a fire-sale. I dunno -- I should probably go see it. It's only 20 minutes away, but it smelled fishy to me.
    OHHHH!!!  Maybe he hit a log and the drive is shot!

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"